Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Big thumbs up for American Arms & Ammo in Colmar !!

Stopped in there last night to see what they had and ended up making a purchase on a certain item I've been wanting for awhile at a good price. Nice bunch of guys! They were chill, took time to answer any questions and gave their honest opinion on things when I asked (i like that) No one did the the "annoyed face" if you ask to see more than 2 different items. Nice selection of both pistols & long guns, and good prices.

Highly recommend American Arms & Ammo, on route 309 in Colmar (between Lansdale and Quakertown)

I will be back!

P.S. - another huge plus that often goes unmentioned - plenty of parking (they have their own lot).
    -jFw

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Big thumbs up for American Arms & Ammo in Colmar !!

First time posting on PAFOA, saw this review of American Arms. I am new to firearms and bought my first pistol (G43) in May from these guys. They had a good selection and were small enough to give you personal service yet big enough to have variety. Also got my TriStar Viper Max shotgun from them and have been impressed with it so far. And my daughter got a Ruger 10/22 as well. Great guys running the place, they are definitely overworked with all the craziness of 2020 going on. They're multi-tasking helping people in the store, answering questions on the phone, taking orders for those using them as an FFL, and receiving orders from their number of warehouses. Indeed, parking is great unlike other places. Easy to get to, straight up 309 from the PA TP.