Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Allegheny County Sheriff's Office over 100 day waiting period to renew a LTCF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Then they need to staff up appropriately. I'm sure the LTCF process is not the only responsibility they have that is connected to legal time requirements. "Understaffed" is not a valid reason for not getting their duties done as the law requires.
    I agree 100%

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Allegheny County Sheriff's Office over 100 day waiting period to renew a LTCF!!!!

New Drive In Schedule

Deputies with the Allegheny County Sheriff*s Office said two more are already scheduled:

Aug. 15: North Fayette from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
    Aug. 29: Forward Township from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
    Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

(Allegheny County)

If you can't make one of these dates plenty of open days in February 2021

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, they announced this on their Facebook Page stating that registration will be available Aug 10th at 8:00 AM on the ACSO website.

1. Who the hell uses (or wants to) use Facebook for anything in this day and age? The fact that they are using Facebook shows how clueless these people really are.
    2. I had seen this announcement by accident from the main Sheriff page at 7:00 AM on the 10th and refreshed the ACSO page all day to see if I could get scheduled. They never added the North Fayette location until this morning the 11th when I got up at about 6:00 AM.
    3. Now that the entry is available, it still shows no selections for the 15th to choose from.

What a joke!

Mine expires in Sept. and I have an appointment scheduled in Dec. because that was the earliest I could get.

Does anyone know if they are going to give us a hard time about an already expired license for renewal? What is the grace period for this, and are they making exceptions for renewals because of the backlog of applications?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PeskyGee View Post
    Yeah, they announced this on their Facebook Page stating that registration will be available Aug 10th at 8:00 AM on the ACSO website.

1. Who the hell uses (or wants to) use Facebook for anything in this day and age? The fact that they are using Facebook shows how clueless these people really are.
    2. I had seen this announcement by accident from the main Sheriff page at 7:00 AM on the 10th and refreshed the ACSO page all day to see if I could get scheduled. They never added the North Fayette location until this morning the 11th when I got up at about 6:00 AM.
    3. Now that the entry is available, it still shows no selections for the 15th to choose from.

What a joke!

Mine expires in Sept. and I have an appointment scheduled in Dec. because that was the earliest I could get.

Does anyone know if they are going to give us a hard time about an already expired license for renewal? What is the grace period for this, and are they making exceptions for renewals because of the backlog of applications?
    From the ACSO page...

(Allegheny County)

Thank you for posting this. I guess in my anger I missed that info. Much appreciated! :-)

(Allegheny County)

well they make you look for it..its under license to carry FAQ...

I went about 3 months past my last expiration date .... and asked at that time , If I would of had an issue If stopped for any reason.. They said No.

(Allegheny County)

Screw this crap. I'm a tax payer, so I'm gonna do what I want to. Don't like it? Ok, then I withhold paying taxes. Don't like THAT? Ok, then poke the bear some more and see what happens...
    NRA Life member 2/6/2013

(Allegheny County)

I guess I can't carry until next year. Can we get a license in a different county where they respect the second amendment?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Raxus View Post
    I guess I can't carry until next year. Can we get a license in a different county where they respect the second amendment?
    License needs to be issued in the county where you live.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast