Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Leftists Burning Flags in Gettysburg

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post

You mean like these guys who were standing with us in Harrisburg this year?
    No, like the ones we need to remove from the building they're standing in front of. Our Capitol building should not be advertising for certain groups over others. If a Christian flag was hung, or a Boy Scouts flag, or a flag with the Republican elephant on it were draped from the Capitol building, there would rightly be opponents to it and they'd be taken down. It's EVERYONE'S building. Governor Wolf has turned it into a gay and tranny club, complete with a mascot.

Free speech by citizens is a right. Setting up preferred classes of people by the Government is not.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That's the part that amazes me...how was this given a permit? It's obvious someone in the court house is a flaming liberal who hates Trump.

Additionally, they're out there making threats to the President (burning his name in effigy). How is that permit granted? Could we get a permit to burn Biden and Richard Levine flags?

I'm surprised Doug Mastriano didn't step in, or at least announce some opposition.
    I wonder if they would grant us a permit to burn obamo flags on their steps
    You are right, most likely a leftist trump hater gave them the permit, and told the popo to stand down.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    No, like the ones we need to remove from the building they're standing in front of. Our Capitol building should not be advertising for certain groups over others. If a Christian flag was hung, or a Boy Scouts flag, or a flag with the Republican elephant on it were draped from the Capitol building, there would rightly be opponents to it and they'd be taken down. It's EVERYONE'S building. Governor Wolf has turned it into a gay and tranny club, complete with a mascot.

Free speech by citizens is a right. Setting up preferred classes of people by the Government is not.
    Hey everybody Alpaca gets it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234