Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: Toomey Comes Out Against POTUS Commutation of Roger Stone's Sentence

I see some pols who occasionally 'virtue signal' on meaningless crap, as a sop to the 'suburban mommy' voter types. I understand a pol can do no good if they lose because they 'scared' the purple milquetoast sorts. I can overlook it if their vote is in the right place when it counts.

Toomey? No. He's betrayed us for real too many times.
    DGAF

(Berks County)

Default Re: Toomey Comes Out Against POTUS Commutation of Roger Stone's Sentence

Is there any way to remove him from the party by the RNC? It seems that any leftist could run as a conservative just to screw things up, like Toomey is doing.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrat View Post
    Is there any way to remove him from the party by the RNC? It seems that any leftist could run as a conservative just to screw things up, like Toomey is doing.
    Yeah it*s called RINO. We have a 50-50 shot at a person being for real. They however bat 1000. It*s getting tiresome.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Yeah it*s called RINO. We have a 50-50 shot at a person being for real. They however bat 1000. It*s getting tiresome.
    Well it is RINO anti-Constitution traitors like him that profit by helping Democrats that are driving me out of the Party. I am re-evaluating my life long membership after the November election.

(York County)

Not. A. Shock.

Regrettably.
    DGAF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12