Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Anybody using the Tobyhanna public range soon?

Hi guys. I'm taking a vacation this October for muzzleloader season. I'm renting a vehicle for it, already got my doe tag application in the mail, and everything is set except that I need to sight in my deer rifle. My usual ride moved away, and I need a way up there. I live in mt pocono. If a kind soul would be nice enough to let me tag along on a couple of range trips, I would really appreciate it. If nature is kind to me this year, I'd owe you some venison for the favor. Thanks for looking.

Default Re: Anybody using the Tobyhanna public range soon?

Dont shoot the deer behind walmart ! I will pass along your request in my circle of shooters who live near you !

(Wayne County)

Tobyhanna was a mess the other day, crazy people all over the place. I packed up and got the hell out of Dodge. I stopped in last night at 5 and again all the crazy people were there. I don*t know what day or time flyfish1987 wants to go, but for me it will be early and middle of the week.

As a side note, Jubilee restaurant is closed for deep cleaning. I guess someone got the COVID19 there.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Tobyhanna was a mess the other day, crazy people all over the place. I packed up and got the hell out of Dodge. I stopped in last night at 5 and again all the crazy people were there. I don*t know what day or time flyfish1987 wants to go, but for me it will be early and middle of the week.

As a side note, Jubilee restaurant is closed for deep cleaning. I guess someone got the COVID19 there.
    What's with that 'deep cleaning' bullshit, doesn't it just die after a short while?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post

Yeah. I always go on the weekdays. No Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Too many assholes.

Best time to go is with MDT,But I have been inunderated with Doctors everyday of the week,that is why I passed along your request .Qrtrbore is a good man also to hook up with.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfish1987 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm taking a vacation this October for muzzleloader season. I'm renting a vehicle for it,-----> My usual ride moved away, and I need a way up there. I live in mt pocono.
    WUT? If you rented a car why would you need a ride? How are you going to hunt?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    WUT? If you rented a car why would you need a ride? How are you going to hunt?
    I don't know how to make this much simpler than I already have. Yes, I'm renting a car for my trip in October. That is 3 months from now and has nothing to do with the present.

As for the "how are you going to hunt" part, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I will have a vehicle for the trip, all required permits and licenses, and all of my gear. I do this almost every year, I just usually have a range buddy for pre-season sighting in and practice. What exactly am I lacking besides that?

(Wayne County)

Flyfish,

I don't get down there often but if I do, it's pretty last minute and moderately early in the day to avoid the crowd.

If you want to PM your phone number to me, I'll give you a buzz if I'm going to be there long enough to be worth your effort. I'd like to sight in my inline as well.

Just know, work has kept me pretty busy lately, so o guarantees.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wayne County)

Flyfish1987 where in Mt. Pocono are you? No exact address just get me close, I might be heading to Toby on Thursday.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast