Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Congress Looking to Ban Milling Machines. It isn't just 3D Printing Anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    here i was expecting something cobbled out of a pipe and some tin roofing, he's got what looked like a decent 19xx
    I was surprised at what was produced as well. Craftsmanship is not dependent on the most modern equipment.

Default Re: Congress Looking to Ban Milling Machines. It isn't just 3D Printing Anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Agreed. This is some idiots re-election mailer bullet point.... "I introduced legislation to ban equipment used to make ghost guns, but the NRA lobbied against it and killed it."
    or they're still waiting for the lobby to finish writing it for them. rubber stamp in hand waiting to hit all the "sign here" stickered pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by prospero1919 View Post
    I was surprised at what was produced as well. Craftsmanship is not dependent on the most modern equipment.
    it is not, but price does usually follow in line with quality.
    i don't know what $98USD is there but that was closer to $300 quality or more here.
    why can't he migrate here? instead we just get a lot of the trash the other countries throw out.
    ...but he is a criminal sooooo
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    They are not going to ever stop.
    They will when our side starts hitting back, making it actually cost them something to try this. For some reason our side only ever wants to play to a scoreless tie instead of win.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It's a big red flag whenever a politician demands that they have the right to ban machines that might be used in ways they can't control. It's the sort of thing that would have had the Founding Fathers stacking bodies.
    They've been throwing up red flags like this for the past two decades. When do we put a stop to it? Kind of sick of seeing them just do as they please to us with impunity.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345