Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: You need to meet Dasha – Congressional Candidate for Congress – Pa's 5th District

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sights View Post
    Dasha Pruett made an appearance at todays Havertown rally to Back the Blue. Her liberal opponent did not!
    I was part of a conference call last night and Dasha was the guest speaker...she definitely supports everything we do. I have decided to step up my participation on a more local level, instead of flying low and helping in the trenches...

I hope many of you would take a more active role...we need every body we can muster for this one.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: You need to meet Dasha – Congressional Candidate for Congress – Pa's 5th District

I'm all in...Dasha scores on every policy point, but for the stragglers, let's try this another way. Guys, here are the candidates. Vote for one:

Candidate A:

Candidate B:
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I was part of a conference call last night and Dasha was the guest speaker...she definitely supports everything we do. I have decided to step up my participation on a more local level, instead of flying low and helping in the trenches...

I hope many of you would take a more active role...we need every body we can muster for this one.
    What does she think about diaperface, is she as sick of it as the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    What does she think about diaperface, is she as sick of it as the rest of us?
    She does not like the masks. She states that it is a way of minimizing a person's identity.

(Delaware County)

She does not like the masks. She states that it is a way of minimizing a person's identity.
    Made a donation tonight. We need to get rid of Scanlon.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Delaware County)

I wanted to get a feel from those of you who are in the 5th District and see if we can count of you to help get the word out. We are planning to hold a meet-n-greet mid-September for the benefit of those voters who are sick and tired of voting for candidates who over promise and under deliver.

This meet-n-greet will be held at a private residence, out doors, for a couple of hours. Dasha would like to say a few words and then we can do an answer and question session. there should be time for us to speak with her as well.

If you happen to be a Democrat who voted for your party rep in the past and you are not happy with her or her campaign platform, I would invite you to come out. This election isn't about us vs. them...its about making this country great for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I wanted to get a feel from those of you who are in the 5th District and see if we can count of you to help get the word out. We are planning to hold a meet-n-greet mid-September for the benefit of those voters who are sick and tired of voting for candidates who over promise and under deliver.

This meet-n-greet will be held at a private residence, out doors, for a couple of hours. Dasha would like to say a few words and then we can do an answer and question session. there should be time for us to speak with her as well.

If you happen to be a Democrat who voted for your party rep in the past and you are not happy with her or her campaign platform, I would invite you to come out. This election isn't about us vs. them...its about making this country great for everyone.
    I*m interested

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I*m interested
    Great.

We have a couple things in the works. Once we get a go ahead, I will post up here.

Thanks.

Default GOA endorses Dasha Pruett – Congressional Candidate for Congress – Pa's 5th District

https://pennsylvania.gunowners.org/elections/

Just received word that Dasha has been endorsed by the Gun Owners Association for the Pa's 5th District congressional race.

We need to get out there and vote to rid the Scanlon that has plagued our district!

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: GOA endorses Dasha Pruett – Congressional Candidate for Congress – Pa's 5th Dist

https://pennsylvania.gunowners.org/elections/

Just received word that Dasha has been endorsed by the Gun Owners Association for the Pa's 5th District congressional race.

We need to get out there and vote to rid the Scanlon that has plagued our district!
    GOA was delighted to endorse Dasha Pruett. She answered her federal candidate survey with a score of 100%.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast