Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (York County)

Default Re: Philly Bar Owner Investigated after Drawing Gun on Man Warning Social Distancing

*People were screaming, *He has a gun!** she said. *And I was screaming, *He has a bike lock!**

That's F...ing hilarious!
    Never bring a bike lock to a gun fight!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Philly Bar Owner Investigated after Drawing Gun on Man Warning Social Distancing

Regardless of whether or not he was justified in drawing his gun...he will most likely be charged and convicted in the court of snowflake opinion...as they are doing right now on Twatter.

(Bucks County)

He is a Muslim business owner...let's see how Krasner spins this one...lol

(Northampton County)

So a man on a bike can ride around looking to and then initiate a confrontation with complete strangers, and when the strangers respond in defense, the bike rider has no responsibility for his actions and is considered a victim?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st8th83 View Post
    So a man on a bike can ride around looking to and then initiate a confrontation with complete strangers, and when the strangers respond in defense, the bike rider has no responsibility for his actions and is considered a victim?
    Depends on the narrative. As in this case, yes. But, if I were to be walking down the street,
    and unbeknownst to me , walk into a blm rally and start to be attacked, if I were to defend myself,
    I'd be arrested. See how that works?
    If you want to get away with committing a crime, while committing that crime you have to yell,
    black lives matter, and kill whitey. I think I'll make a trip to the bank today.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    *People were screaming, *He has a gun!** she said. *And I was screaming, *He has a bike lock!**

That's F...ing hilarious!
    Never bring a bike lock to a gun fight!

I thought it was dumb too, but now that I see that the person describing the altercation has a racial agenda, I think she was saying it to "enter evidence" that it would not be justifiable to shoot a man who isn't holding a gun.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

If someone who is not the business owner or manager is complaining about masks then ignore them. You aren't going to change their mind and they are just there to agitate.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_jim View Post
    If someone who is not the business owner or manager is complaining about masks then ignore them. You aren't going to change their mind and they are just there to agitate.
    Probably right but with everyone being fed up it's not as easy as it sounds.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12