Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Chinese Smuggling Assautl Weapons?

The story is fairly widely reported. Here is a link. Seems Customs intercepted a smuggled load of about 10,000 "assault weapons" parts being shipped to Melbourne FL. While the term "assault weapon" is used I do not know if these are parts for a real assault rifle or the media version of the term, meaning pretty much any semiautomatic rifle. The Customs press release is not specific. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...lle-us-customs

This is weird all around and there is no real information about it. Some questions.

Are these parts for a real assault rifle?
    If so, where are the rest of the parts?
    We caught these, what are we not catching?
    Are this just Chinese knockoffs of legal AR parts (legal except for the smuggling part, which is criminal) that some dealer will just put on the shelf and sell cheap?
    Is China arming Antifa and BLM?
    Why did Customs broadcast this? Now anyone involved has been warned and just went below radar. That is disturbing.
    Where is Wray and his FBI?
    Is the just a "Fast and Furious" type scam to gin up laws against "ghost guns", because white militia are planning to take over with them.

Default Re: Chinese Smuggling Assautl Weapons?

Who knows what's in the bags.... could be cut up "parts kits" could be cheap qss ar15 charging handles and fcg. Customs, dhs,atf are all watching imports coming from china and the wish website. There were a bunch of glock auto sears come in and now a bunch of silencers. Remember alot of gun parts are itar controlled and cant be imported without a license. So dont order gunparts off wish, Alibaba, or any other out of country website.

(Mifflin County)

Hmmm.. first I have heard about it .

(Blair County)

china got caught before bring in full rifles to sell to the gangs

(Tioga County)

The Chicoms have a long history of smuggling weapons to gangs in the USA, Mexico, Australia, now New Zealand.

Back about 2013 I was doing some work in the LA area and met a medically retired cop that had been shot 3 times with a Type 56 AK-47 full auto that had been smuggled over the border with Mexico and as he explained the Chicoms sell through middle men to the cartels and then they come over the border into the LA area. He said most of the time the gangs keep the full auto and explosive stuff hidden and I guess it's like an insurance policy if they get into a big conflict with another gang.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    The Chicoms have a long history of smuggling weapons to gangs in the USA, Mexico, Australia, now New Zealand.

Back about 2013 I was doing some work in the LA area and met a medically retired cop that had been shot 3 times with a Type 56 AK-47 full auto that had been smuggled over the border with Mexico and as he explained the Chicoms sell through middle men to the cartels and then they come over the border into the LA area. He said most of the time the gangs keep the full auto and explosive stuff hidden and I guess it's like an insurance policy if they get into a big conflict with another gang.
    I have read articles before about this happening in Australia, so it does not surprise me it is happening here as well...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    I have read articles before about this happening in Australia, so it does not surprise me it is happening here as well...
    Hell no, a weapons ban will just open up another black market.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clearfield County)

Would not be at all surprised if it turned out to be airsoft crap.

(Erie County)

Looks like bags of lower parts. Just guessing.

They have a lot to lose if the US bans firearm parts imports.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

Kind of like democrats smuggling guns to the Mexican cartels
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast