Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Gun Shots and Protesters on Interstate 5 in Seattle, Car Smashes Protesters

This fucking pos mayor is out of her gourd...or more likely, banked by soros. No one is this daft.

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Gun Shots and Protesters on Interstate 5 in Seattle, Car Smashes Protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    This fucking pos mayor is out of her gourd...or more likely, banked by soros. No one is this daft.

Peaceful protesting is not playing in the middle of an interstate highway in the middle of the night. This mayor is a complete trainwreck.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Peaceful protesting is not playing in the middle of an interstate highway in the middle of the night. This mayor is a complete trainwreck.
    The police department is equally liable.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Keep in mind the people saying he went around a barrier are the protesters.
    And what kind of barrier was it, was it legally placed? There is a federal publication entitled, "Uniform Motor Vehicle Code", which either mandates or strongly suggest uniformity in signs and notifications in use for traffic control along with recommended rules for size, color and placement of said signs. That is why you see the same stop, yield, end passing zone, do not enter, etc signs across the country. That code would also include signage and methodology for closing off an interstate highway. Accordingly, I'll bet my left nut that if there was a barricade of any sort that it was not placed in accordance with law.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Mifflin County)

I just read that the Muffin Munchin "Protester " named Summers has died . Also, I did not know this, but the driver of the "jag " was a black man . How will this play out ??

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I just read that the Muffin Munchin "Protester " named Summers has died . Also, I did not know this, but the driver of the "jag " was a black man . How will this play out ??
    It doesn't change my support for him and I hope he doesn't suffer any over it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It doesn't change my support for him and I hope he doesn't suffer any over it.
    I Agree !

Irony is ironic, black man driving a white car kills white protesters for black terrorists

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Irony is ironic, black man driving a white car kills white protesters for black terrorists
    that sounds like song lyrics

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast