Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Gun Shots and Protesters on Interstate 5 in Seattle, Car Smashes Protesters

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Legal Question: Would the driver in this case use recently past instances of people blocking highways, assaulting, and shooting drivers as a defense? Seeing people blocking the road, you don't know what's going to happen, and if you were following recent news, you most certainly could be in fear for your life because there are people blocking the road.
    Progressive judge won*t allow.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Gun Shots and Protesters on Interstate 5 in Seattle, Car Smashes Protesters

The car was exercising its white privilege....

The vehicle just ''went out of control'' .
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Legal Question: Would the driver in this case use recently past instances of people blocking highways, assaulting, and shooting drivers as a defense? Seeing people blocking the road, you don't know what's going to happen, and if you were following recent news, you most certainly could be in fear for your life because there are people blocking the road.
    Good questions, but one of the linked articles stated that the driver went around a barrier to gain access to the highway which was closed (I'm sure for the wrong reasons). I dont see this going anywhere near well for him.

I once hit a deer at 35-40 mph that flew into the air like that, actually higher. In hindsight, I'm glad I didnt slow down because the deer may have rolled up my hood, came through the windshield, and killed me.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Good questions, but one of the linked articles stated that the driver went around a barrier to gain access to the highway which was closed (I'm sure for the wrong reasons). I dont see this going anywhere near well for him.

I once hit a deer at 35-40 mph that flew into the air like that, actually higher. In hindsight, I'm glad I didnt slow down because the deer may have rolled up my hood, came through the windshield, and killed me.
    I thought I read he entered through an exit( no barrier).

It looked as if he didn't intentionally hit them. He served from the cars, hit the brakes, then swerved away from the largest mass of terrorists.

(Wayne County)

Why does LEOs and elected officials allow people to be held hostage against their will?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Why does LEOs and elected officials allow people to be held hostage against their will?
    I agree 100%.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

LE's failure to stop traffic blockers by not enforcing law puts LE in a position of failure to prevent the obvious possible consequences and they will be the instrument by which the city, state or federal agency involved is sued, probably including themselves.

Had they tried to enforce the law and met resistance, and the enforcement attempt resulted in injured "protestors", they would find themselves the instrument by which the city, state or federal agency involved is sued, probably including themselves.

By the time it goes to trial, they may find themselves no longer employees of the agency, and on their own.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post

Keep in mind the people saying he went around a barrier are the protesters.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Keep in mind the people saying he went around a barrier are the protesters.
    They're not protestors, they're domestic terrorists.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast