Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
I haven't noticed the parallax issue but I might not know what to look for. One of those, "didn't know it was a problem until I read about it" things. Just googling "MRO parallax" suggests there's something to it since the first page is thread after thread about it. The things I skimmed talk about the extreme edges, which is probably why I never saw it..., why would I be aiming at the extreme edges?

Also, "Trijicon clearly states on their website, "Like all reflex-style optics, the Trijicon MRO is parallax-free when the dot and target are reasonably well centered in the optic's field-of-view, but when the reticle and target are substantially off-axis, there will be some parallax."

For me, both the pre 89K issue and parallax issues were unknown until I read about them. I'm sure different eyes are affected by these things differently, and people use their optics differently. Maybe I'm not training for situations that would exhibit these issues to me..., and I should be. Something to think about for sure.
Here I thought that was the very definition of parallax.