Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Yeah , I see people driving with masks on , windows up , A/C on. I guess the more they wear it , the more accustomed they get to it.

I don't even wear one while riding my motorcycle.
    I saw a guy yesterday riding a bicycle with a mask on. He must be high altitude training...

(Northampton County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I can only assume that otherwise functioning adults are of the belief that the masks are protecting them from something that is floating around it the air - with no other people around.
    It is either virtue signaling or worse, they believe it is some kind of magic shield that will keep them safe.

Was hiking at a state park yesterday with the family. We passed a family of about 8-9 people, about 4 kids in their group...ALL MASKED UP hiking on a 94 degree-day. The had Maryland flag masks and shirts and when we got to the parking lot, sure enough, Maryland plates on a few cars.

Insanity.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

Two weeks ago, I observed a man climbing a radio tower, a hundred feet in the air, wearing a mask. People have been absolutely brainwashed that it is unsafe to breathe unfiltered air, anywhere! I am just amazed how fearful grown adults can become by believing the mainstream media.

(Lehigh County)

--ET

(Lancaster County)

I'm waiting for Mr. Lavine to realize that our eyes can also be entry points for germs and bacteria and "deadly" viruses. By October, we may all required to wear swim goggles as well as masks, if we intend to vote at a polling place.

(Bucks County)

The virus fear will drive vote by mail...zachary what dems want.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I draw the line right there...fuck you. I will not comply. This is not science it's bullshit.

https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvan...even-outdoors/

Check out this website. Already banned by Twitter and Facebook and censored by Google. The MDs had to go to the steps of the US Supreme Court just so they might be heard. Wolf is a liar and a damned criminal so is Levine. Time to stop complying on a wide spread basis. I will be sending this to my Rep and State Senator insisting that they follow up and jam this hard at Wolf and Levine. Demand answers. Then impeach the criminal Wolf.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

At my employer it is mandatory to wear a mask whatever the bullshit rationale behind it. They have been Pro BLM as well .... so thats where their heads are.

Their sandbox, their rules, whatever.

(Lancaster County)

Our friend, AOC, divulged the plan in May, but disappeared it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast