Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    Covid is a virus like the flu & like the flu, it will mutate quickly. Flu vaccines have to be adjusted for the specific strain of flu that health officials expect to be prevalent each year. The same will be true of covid. Every time I hear someone say "new normal" I feel like throat punching them, so I'll just say, get used to covid, because just like the flu, it's probably going to come around every year.
    Expect that the government will be mandating vaccines for everyone, and there are quite a few people on this very forum that will be happy that happens. No vaccine, you can't leave your home, hooray for freedom.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Expect that the government will be mandating vaccines for everyone, and there are quite a few people on this very forum that will be happy that happens. No vaccine, you can't leave your home, hooray for freedom.
    And I don't understand that mentality. If you get the vaccine you're good to go, right? So why would they care if they came into contact with someone who didn't have the vaccine?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Well, flu vac isn't mandated & by the time they develop a vac for covid, most people will have come in contact with it at some point & will have developed antibodies. So by that time getting the covid vac, like the flu vac may not be necessary, except for those who are immune suppressed, the elderly, etc.

Of course, don't expect to hear any common sense crap like that from our "experts", like Richard or Faust.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And I don't understand that mentality. If you get the vaccine you're good to go, right? So why would they care if they came into contact with someone who didn't have the vaccine?
    But, but, but ... you don't understand. That's not how vaccines work.
    --ET

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    Well, flu vac isn't mandated & by the time they develop a vac for covid, most people will have come in contact with it at some point & will have developed antibodies. So by that time getting the covid vac, like the flu vac may not be necessary, except for those who are immune suppressed, the elderly, etc.

Of course, don't expect to hear any common sense crap like that from our "experts", like Richard or Faust.
    Masks were never mandatory even though the common flu kills thousands every years. Do you really believe that the government is going to give up the power they've accrued since this whole thing started? This is a tyrants wet dream. Most of the population is happy to be controlled, and even more happy to rat out anyone that doesn't comply. I have no doubt that they'll push for mandatory vaccinations.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lehigh County)

Masks were never mandatory even though the common flu kills thousands every years. Do you really believe that the government is going to give up the power they've accrued since this whole thing started? This is a tyrants wet dream. Most of the population is happy to be controlled, and even more happy to rat out anyone that doesn't comply. I have no doubt that they'll push for mandatory vaccinations.
    The amount of sheep going along with this crap; especially on a forum like PAFOA that is supposedly freedom minded; is disgusting.
    --ET

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    The amount of sheep going along with this crap; especially on a forum like PAFOA that is supposedly freedom minded; is disgusting.
    The sheep spends it's entire life fearing the wolf, only to be taken to slaughter by the shepherd.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Allegheny County)

LOL - this thread still delivers!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lackawanna County)

Partly true: if you work in medical field (CNA, RN and such) you are required to get the annual flu shot. If you refuse, depending on where you work, you either are fired, or you must wear a mask thru the flu season. Doesn't really matter this year with having to wear masks all the damn time anyhow. Know several folks who will be saying "no" to this next flu shot, and will just keep wearing mask at work. They personally found the flu shots to be worthless for them.

There might be a great black market for fake/forged vaccine certificates in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacgunner View Post
    Partly true: if you work in medical field (CNA, RN and such) you are required to get the annual flu shot. If you refuse, depending on where you work, you either are fired, or you must wear a mask thru the flu season. Doesn't really matter this year with having to wear masks all the damn time anyhow. Know several folks who will be saying "no" to this next flu shot, and will just keep wearing mask at work. They personally found the flu shots to be worthless for them.

There might be a great black market for fake/forged vaccine certificates in the future.
    I'm a retired nurse & I never got a flu shot. I worked many years for the state & I never heard of such a thing.
    Thomas Sowell

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast