Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Not entirely true, but it's still unenforceable.

So how many people have a clean mask to put on? I said from the moment this mask shit became important after it wasn't, how many people are going to get covid because they're fiddle fucking with their masks all day? Touching a contaminated mask multiple times a day. I've noticed one thing since this became the "law" people aren't social distancing much. They're cramming the aisles, reaching past one another as if the mask is the all magic barrier. It's not, and I guarantee more people are going to get sick from wearing dirty masks than if they just stayed 6 or more feet apart. When that's not possible a mask makes sense.
    Last edited by God's Country; July 1st, 2020 at 09:26 PM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

I'm going to start wearing lipstick and call it performance art. If I'm stopped, I'll bring a lawsuit for a 1st amendment violation. If you don't like me wearing lipstick and you say anything, I'll label it hate speech and contact the ACLU. And fuck Wolf too!

(Wayne County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Will not comply!!!

Fuck it!!!

The ironic thing here is that I already routinely wear a mask when in public. Not if I'm "in public" but removed from people like when hiking in a state park but if I'm at a store, etc., yes. More ironic still is the fact that I do so despite the fact that, since I've already had COVID, the probability that I can catch it again and become infectious again is almost nil. I will nave antibodies against it for at least 1-3 years. So, there is no reason for me to wear a mask, even in public. I do so for the same reason that I typically CC...it is just easier to get around without hassle.

But, screw Wolf and Levine! Executive orders are not laws. They are binding on state property, and in state offices, and possibly in establishements funded by the state, as a condition of their contractual obligation. But an executive order doesn't mean dick if I'm just randomly walking down my street or in my neighbor's yard sitting at his picnic table.

What'd they fucking think was going to happen once things opened up again and people started to interact again? The numbers of infection would continue to drop???

Dipshits!!!

I have a feeling that there will be a whole lot of noncompliance if they try to shut things down again.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Berks County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

Medical exemptions are legitimate and they are not allowed to ask you about it. So it is unenforceable if your are smart.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Will not comply!!!

Fuck it!!!

The ironic thing here is that I already routinely wear a mask when in public. Not if I'm "in public" but removed from people like when hiking in a state park but if I'm at a store, etc., yes. More ironic still is the fact that I do so despite the fact that, since I've already had COVID, the probability that I can catch it again and become infectious again is almost nil. I will nave antibodies against it for at least 1-3 years. So, there is no reason for me to wear a mask, even in public. I do so for the same reason that I typically CC...it is just easier to get around without hassle.

But, screw Wolf and Levine! Executive orders are not laws. They are binding on state property, and in state offices, and possibly in establishements funded by the state, as a condition of their contractual obligation. But an executive order doesn't mean dick if I'm just randomly walking down my street or in my neighbor's yard sitting at his picnic table.

What'd they fucking think was going to happen once things opened up again and people started to interact again? The numbers of infection would continue to drop???

Dipshits!!!

I have a feeling that there will be a whole lot of noncompliance if they try to shut things down again.
    They will continue to pull business licenses from any place that is non-compliant. If you want to buy food, you'll be required to comply with their edicts.

Keep in mind, if you're at your neighbor's picnic table, you'll be required to wear a mask, but your neighbor won't be because he's at his own home.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Clinton County)

Is "wear" defined anyway? Like, worn on your arm or hooked to your belt loop?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Northampton County)

I will not comply. Dicktaker Wolf can suck on a rotten egg.

(Wayne County)

I blame the Pa. Supreme Court and our elected officials for this bullshit. Time to do everything we can to vote the Balless dickweeds out of office. Can Wolf now declare an emergency on gun violence and with a stroke of his pen and confiscate all weapons? The court fucked up big time.

(Bucks County)

I don't do yellow or green designations.
    I do red, white and blue.
    So fuck Wolfette and the freakshow that represents his administration.
    I would enjoy being arrested or ticketed because of this ladyboy nonsense.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

I will wear one at the stores and stuff, but out in public walking around......nope

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast