Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Confirmed. We have no reason to listen to the maskless tranny.

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/h...f-084e4e49a965

Out of curiosity, I pulled up Richard's Facebook page to see the comments.

They're obviously deleting posts...all replies are praising him. That's not reality.

https://www.facebook.com/DrLevineWeLoveYou/

^WTF is that about?
    Oh look it's TransFat the thing that killed all the pensioners.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Oh look it's TransFat the thing that killed all the pensioners.
    wouldn't you love to see how many nursing home patients were collecting pensions and see the overall burden on medicare?
    methinks there was a goal in killing them off and it wasn't just making the hospitals look empty and good while cutting staffing costs.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

Police won't have the funds to enforce mask wearing...

But seriously, if by some chance they do arrest someone, what LAW are they going to reference? It's a suggestion.

And that poor sign language interpreter in the Levine pic. I make the same face every time I see him...

(Allegheny County)

I just bought power steering fluid at Autozone bare faced.
    I'm so rebellious.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    wouldn't you love to see how many nursing home patients were collecting pensions and see the overall burden on medicare?
    methinks there was a goal in killing them off and it wasn't just making the hospitals look empty and good while cutting staffing costs.
    DING DING DING DING!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

(Franklin County)

I went to Lowe*s and Kohl*s in Chambersburg. At Lowe*s theRe was a significant percentage of people not even pretending to obey the diktat from the doctor who can*t even get the basic biology of his own body right.

Kohl*s had an enforcer at the door. She told me *This from the company, not the government,* and more tellingly, *the company doesn*t care about the law.* Just think about that! I was polite, but they*ve definitely lot my business.
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

(Chester County)

No wonder we got "stink eye" yesterday and today. Until I logged on, had no clue that there was a new mandate and why we got the hairy eyeball and mumble jumble from folks at the gas pump.

While we have always paid our inordinate amount of state taxes, I just want to let all of you know it has been nice knowing everyone here and that you folks are the best - but we're done with this political sh!t...

They have crossed the line. How do I know? We didn't even get a post card about the new mandate....

So we're supposed to log on somewhere every day and get the update on any new "mandate"?

It's a government that has spun out of control...

Very sad.
    - bamboomaster

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    Certainly. They were on social security Medicare and Medicaid and Trump voters.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Tioga County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    They are hoping for Karens to enforce it.
    Really. The majority already wear them "to go along", so this will be no different.

Speaking of... MrsEM was chatting with our police chief (not Pittsburgh) and in the conversation "covid" came up. He said "You wouldn't believe how many calls we get - "There are people gathering at X location without masks" and "My neighbor just went out without a mask."
    Imagine having to deal with that crap all day long.
    A lot of tyranny in history was imposed willingly rather than out of the barrel of a gun.

They'll use social shaming and the Karens.

This is why I live in a house where the neighbors can't see me. Not because I have anything to hide but there are always some nosy busybodies out there in the world looking to stir up trouble out of nothing.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    We won't get that opportunity; King Wolf is halfway thru his second/last term. Our only chance here is to have him impeached, but I haven't seen squat on that since it was announced almost 2 weeks ago. But since that won't do anything, I refer back to the PA Constitution, Article 1, Section II. It's time.
    Thank God I'm not the only one who knows this exists I agree all that is required is enough people in the commonwealth to physically get together and go to the office and remove him while we are at it the justices can go as well.

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast