Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Pop Smoke would be a great forum name
    It would! Itd be nice to be able to change names now and again. Mine is a bit outdated hahaha.

(Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

I have a camp in the Adirondacks way up in NY where I leave society once in a while. The entire county up there is as remote as any PA county could be. I have to make a trip up so I called one of my contacts up there and was told that their bars and restaurants are closed except for take-out, masks are required all the time and everywhere but it sounds like not all wear them when they are outside all by themselves. They have an easy, one-click tattle tale line to squeal on offenders. The last I heard there were a total of 10 positives and no deaths throughout the entire county. Visitors from certain states are required to register with their board of health, who may soon be setting up stations throughout the state to nab offenders. While there is a requirement to register and quarantine if you hail from certain areas, there is currently nobody enforcing it. Needless to say, I'll stay long enough to do my business and GTFO. As crazy as it is here, it's even worse up there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I have a camp in the Adirondacks way up in NY where I leave society once in a while. The entire county up there is as remote as any PA county could be. I have to make a trip up so I called one of my contacts up there and was told that their bars and restaurants are closed except for take-out, masks are required all the time and everywhere but it sounds like not all wear them when they are outside all by themselves. They have an easy, one-click tattle tale line to squeal on offenders. The last I heard there were a total of 10 positives and no deaths throughout the entire county. Visitors from certain states are required to register with their board of health, who may soon be setting up stations throughout the state to nab offenders. While there is a requirement to register and quarantine if you hail from certain areas, there is currently nobody enforcing it. Needless to say, I'll stay long enough to do my business and GTFO. As crazy as it is here, it's even worse up there.
    Let me know if you need rescued.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Let me know if you need rescued.
    LOL, will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacgunner View Post
    "Rescind or Resign!" should be the cry of the people! Either rescind the "emergency" in the state, or resign from your position as Governor and health secretary. When the citizens, taxpayers and voters suffer loss and pain from decrees, rules and orders from the State, it is time for those who have caused such suffering to be barred from causing further harm. These rules, decrees and orders are NOT laws we elected you to enact, and we are repulsed by a government bent on "lording over" our daily lives.
    Resign. The time of negotiation and options is well past.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

Sitting at an airport in NJ while my plane gets instrument bi-annual checkup and there*s a nitwit out there on the tarmac, wearing a mask while pre-tripping a plane.

(Lancaster County)

Sitting at an airport in NJ while my plane gets instrument bi-annual checkup and there*s a nitwit out there on the tarmac, wearing a mask while pre-tripping a plane.
    Please have them fix your ADS-B.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Please have them fix your ADS-B.
    I dunno what happened. ADS-B was part of the check but it seems to be working, check it and see. When I got back my mechanic was harassing me about being unable to hold altitude going there.

(Franklin County)

Unfortunately that "nitwit" is probably wearing the mask so he can keep his job, not because he wants to.
    I'm a "nitwit" at work because the management walks around telling people to put their mask on or you will be walked out.
    The other day me manager walked up to me and told me to put my mask on, he said "Ray, why do I have to ask you to put your mask on every time I see you?", I said "because I don't see you coming in time". We left it at that.
    The Hostler

So we were told my company is opening up to onsite again Sept 1, but that we must submit a (DNA?) covid-19 test prior to coming back to work (with masks of course) and I*m not sure how I feel about this. It also leads me to believe that once any kind of vaccine is approved, we*ll be forced to get it or face termination..

The hand that signs the paychecks, rules the world..

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast