Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

--ET

(Juniata County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

"Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Butler County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Citation?
    https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...ncy-order.html

Supreme Court certifies "The King"
    -Brandon

(Erie County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Bullshit! He should always wear a mask, everywhere, even after the election virus is a distant memory

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-online View Post
    Wolf can fuck off.

I do wear a mask at the grocery store as its their rules. I think i need a new mask for those few times when i wear one.

Attachment 134094

OMG some of those are great! Too pricey for my blood, but someone may want one, so...
    https://www.aafnation.com/collections/face-cover
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    lets see so far during this fake ass pandemic I have been asthmatic every time I go to the store , and just keep going. Fuck him it's time for an all out refusal to listen I mean look that's how they got away with rioting right?
    I just say medically exempt. I do have a legitimate breathing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by giant_g2 View Post
    Medical exemptions are legitimate and they are not allowed to ask you about it. So it is unenforceable if your are smart.
    I was asked at a local hobby shop. What can be done if anything?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Chester County)

Its only been about two weeks since all the rioting and looting and "peaceful protests" began and those very same places are now claiming to have a "overwhelming resurgence of cases" putting our health care systems to the limits. Its all Trump's fault for not doing enough. Leftists are too stoopid to figure out they've been had again.

Governor Tom the Tyrant marches with peaceful rioters while wearing masks that don't do a thing except look like something is being done.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Westmoreland County)

Wolf can screw himself. We were locked down for weeks. We had/have to wear masks and do other stupid shit. No large gatherings of people. Then, protests, riots, looting vandalism, etc take place with large gatherings of people. Wolf marches with them. Now we see an increase in cases. People who were, for the most part, making the sacrifices are getting screwed due to Wolf's exception to protesters, rioters, etc. And, regular people are being blamed for the increase in cases. Screw him.
    There is no uniformity in these Covid stats. Some tests show results for active cases. One test shows a current infection. The other test MAY tell you if you've had a past infection. So, if more of the tests that MAY show past infection are being administered, we would naturally see in increase in "cases". But, this doesn't mean that infections are on the rise. It only means that more people have tested positive under the test being given. I don't think there is being any effort to account for more people testing positive vs new infections. Both prior infections and new infections are being counted as "new" cases, as far as I can determine. It seems that the methodology is very sloppy. I could be wrong, but I think this is how "new" cases are being reported. Also, vulnerability doesn't seem to be taken into consideration. The last time I looked at PA's numbers, the majority of deaths occurred in nursing homes. However, NY gov moved sick nursing home patients into hospitals prior to death, which reduced the numbers of nursing home deaths. So, the numbers are a bit skewed as to who is vunerable (I actually had an idiot on FB argue that NY had a low nursing home death rate--well, duh!). Rather than taking a fairly sane approach (which I think we used to do as a nation) and protecting nursing home patients (while leaving everybody else to live their lives), the state is basically punishing everybody--with the result being a high level of discontent.
    Last edited by Cville; July 2nd, 2020 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Is "wear" defined anyway? Like, worn on your arm or hooked to your belt loop?
    They refer to wearing according to cdc guidelines in their orders.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(York County)

This is the reason all elections have always mattered! We are at the crux of Freedom or Tyranny!

Even those authoritarians that supposedly promote your preferred causes will eventually run over you when their personal goals happen to be at odds with your preferences.

Those who are elected must be sorted out according to their proven respect for the Constitution and the Rights of THE PEOPLE to make up their own minds and decide how to live their own lives. Every candidate must be evaluated on their record - either public service record or personal life record. Do they demand that government stays out of people's lives -or- Do they demand that government take over people's lives? It's not a matter of whether their goals are good or their intentions sublime, if they believe government should solve every personal problem, that only those they disagree with should be offended, that they have no tolerance for what they don't like, THEY ARE AN ENEMY OF THE CONSTITUTION!

Big Government of any flavor is a danger to freedom. No matter how much you think a particular elected official agrees with you on your choices of life style or mores, if they do not see the existing Constitution as the ultimate law of the land, that prevents government from RULING OVER THE PEOPLE, THEY ARE A DANGER TO FREEDOM. It's simply a matter of time before these control addicts impose their will.

True FREEDOM is the willingness to endure (tolerate) those who choose differently SO THAT you have the freedom to choose as you will. This is True Equality. True Freedom and True Tolerance go hand in hand - but those who only mouth these concepts, yet regularly violate both, are the ULTIMATE DANGER to a free society.

As I said from the beginning of this Promoted PANIC, if you are afraid that others may contaminate you, stay home. Isolate to the max. But let the rest of society choose for themselves what level of risk they are willing to accept so they may 'pursue life, liberty and happiness' as they see fit.

Less Government means More Freedom!

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast