Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    well to define asymptomatic it probably says simply "no symptoms" but i'm going with it being more likely that they had a minor symptom they disregarded as a variety of other normal causes.

if masks work for you, have at it. during cold season i usually wash my hands more, hourly which is just coincidental as it lines up with another activity. also i'll ensure i only touch public/shared things with my non dominant hand.
    I have found that the precautions I have taken recent have probably been more effective than the mask mandate. Things are a little more dictatorial in New Jersey these days on this issue as well. I have also been more focused on which hand touches what too.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I have found that the precautions I have taken recent have probably been more effective than the mask mandate. Things are a little more dictatorial in New Jersey these days on this issue as well. I have also been more focused on which hand touches what too.
    I've said the following multiple times, in multiple threads. But I'll repeat it anyway:
    "Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands, stop picking your nose, and you'll probably fine."
    --ET

(Bucks County)

Tacgunner,

michigan just passed a law last week making worker microchips "voluntary"

https://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...crochips-rfid/
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    Tacgunner,

michigan just passed a law last week making worker microchips "voluntary"

https://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...crochips-rfid/
    Sure, it's voluntary. But the few employees that won't do it will be the first to be cut as a "cost savings initiative". When most employers institute a similar policy, those that resist will no longer be able to be employed.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

As a contractor , I see the same shit will happen.
    If you get the job at XYZ company you will need to prove that you and your employees have the vaccination or phone cert or chip to work here for the safety of the XYZ employees.
    The XYZ company is only trying to keep their employees safe and in turn buying into the big brother mentality.
    God Bless the American Armed Forces, Thank You All.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Sure, it's voluntary. But the few employees that won't do it will be the first to be cut as a "cost savings initiative". When most employers institute a similar policy, those that resist will no longer be able to be employed.
    I believe what's happening is called an: "Overton Window" effect. Normally, a nudge and a wink towards a certain "direction" that government policy wants, but can't mandate, but "steers" public opinion towards. Now it is more like a "kick in the pants" instead of a nudge. But then, this is the 21st century and things move faster (they also end faster and are uncovered faster).

(Bucks County)

thats one of the first things i thought too
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Lebanon County)

You Lebanon guys need to get out and support this place: https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...ying-crap.html
    Them and Heiey's diner, we support both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacgunner View Post
    Americans won't "buy" the implanted chip idea easily. In Europe they already have started the smart phone app ID certificate thing. Easier to get the masses to do. Bet they say: "no phone, then you get chip. Pick one or the other." In that case everyone will go with phone app.. Later, government can say that phone app is "not secure/good enough", and you must have chip. It all comes in little steps. Once they app./chip for virus, somebody will say: "why can't we do that with drivers licensees and gun permits?" And off to the races we go.........
    Some will. There are people who actually want chips implanted in their wrist to make credit card payments for purchases without the "hassle" of carrying a wallet.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Today's update. Had to go to Leslie's Pool Supplies 'cause the pool blew a hose. If you don't have a pool you would not believe the junk hose they sell and if you do own a pool you must share my sympathies that there is little or no availability of quality hose out there. Anyway...Leslie's and Aldi's I was the only one around with no mask on, outside of a woman in the parking lot at Aldi's and she didn't have one on her but she wasn't inside at the moment either. My club/watering hole finally announced that they would be open at 0900 today with CDC restrictions, blah, blah, blah. Bartender was the only one around but me and he chased me off because I wouldn't mask up. They have paper covering the windows, I was the only customer around and couldn't get anything. I don't drink that early but wanted to toss them a bone while I was out but they didn't want it. I do hope they survive as beers are cheap, their wings are best around and their other food is good too.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast