Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

My wife works in a hospital and to the best of my knowledge the only thing she*s required to get annually is a TB test.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    I'm a retired nurse & I never got a flu shot. I worked many years for the state & I never heard of such a thing.
    I asked Mrs EM if nurses are required to get a flu shot, or if that's just a myth. (She was an RN on a lung transplant unit)
    She said what Tacgunner posted almost word for word - they were "required to", but "now" you can choose to wear a mask at all times through flu season if you do not get the flu shot.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

Now all kids over 2 will have to wear a mask in school.
    Kids learn from facial expressions and playing, this shit is devestating to early development.

Guess ill be paying school tax and paying for a nanny or home school or tutoring group. Not trying to put toddlers in masks, this is pure retarded

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dlish View Post
    Kids learn from facial expressions and playing, this shit is devestating to early development.

Guess ill be paying school tax for home school or tutoring group. Not trying to put toddlers in masks, this is pure retarded

The biggest germ spreaders on the planet are kids and we'll open schools, but close down restaurants where people are kept a gazillion feet apart from each other.

They blame beach goers and church services for the "massive upswing" in cases, but nationwide, screaming protestors, and kids playing together are A-OK.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The biggest germ spreaders on the planet are kids and we'll open schools, but close down restaurants where people are kept a gazillion feet apart from each other.

They blame beach goers and church services for the "massive upswing" in cases, but nationwide, screaming protestors, and kids playing together are A-OK.
    Yes, it's almost as though they have no plan, no idea what they're doing and no common sense. Thank God we're all taking advice from the Transfat.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dlish View Post

Guess ill be paying school tax and paying for a nanny or home school or tutoring group. Not trying to put toddlers in masks, this is pure retarded
    It's beyond retarded. My son started kindergarten this past year. His first year in school cut short by this bullshit, doesn't get to socialize and play with his friends. Now has to deal with this crap for first grade (I'm honestly shocked our school is looking to go back full time).

Now my wife who teaches 3/4 year olds in PPS has to have her 20 kids keep masks on all day? She's ready to quit, I wonder how many other teachers are as well. These kids are truly screwed when they grow up.
    -Brandon

(Lancaster County)

For years, we've heard from the public school system and those that support them that home schooling is dangerous for kids because they don't get properly socialized. But now apparently with this "new normal" socializing isn't that important. Better not tell CYS because they consider unsocialized children to be abuse.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Herd immunity.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Herd immunity.
    I really wish one of these retards in charge would accept that's the only path forward without a "legit" vaccine.
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I asked Mrs EM if nurses are required to get a flu shot, or if that's just a myth. (She was an RN on a lung transplant unit)
    She said what Tacgunner posted almost word for word - they were "required to", but "now" you can choose to wear a mask at all times through flu season if you do not get the flu shot.
    This must have come about recently, because I've been retired for seven years & my wife who has been a nurse since 1968 is retired six. Over the years I've worked in hospitals, nursing homes & the state prison system, & nobody, at any time, ever said to either of us that we were required to get a flu shot or to wear a mask if I chose not to.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast