Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

I keep thinking of this every time I hear the word "mask".

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I guess some Karen couldn't handle it and had to call.
    Either that or a plcb agent came in.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Either that or a Geheime Staatspolizei agent came in.
    fixed

(Tioga County)

I have noticed in the past few days here locally the Karens have ratcheted up their hysterical shrieking and emotional manipulation. They don't even know why they need the mask only wear mask, obey.

It's become a cult to them now.

To me I am happy for people to take whatever protective measures they choose, my issue is an out of control unconstitutional government imposing it on people at this point, forever.

If people will take the mask what else will they take?

Also everyone can look at the data and there is no pandemic or community spread or people dying on the streets. We've had 25 cases in 4 months. That's not a pandemic. The type of punitive measures we are taking right now are along the lines of millions dying everywhere and we're just stacking the frozen dead bodies like cordwood on the street.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I have noticed in the past few days here locally the Karens have ratcheted up their hysterical shrieking and emotional manipulation. They don't even know why they need the mask only wear mask, obey.

To me I am happy for people to take whatever protective measures they choose, my issue is an out of control unconstitutional government imposing it on people at this point, forever.

Also everyone can look at the data and there is no pandemic or community spread or people dying on the streets. We've had 25 cases in 4 months. That's not a pandemic. The type of punitive measures we are taking right now are along the lines of millions dying everywhere and we're just stacking the frozen dead bodies like cordwood on the street.
    But you don't understand, it's everyone wearing masks that's keeping people from dying in the street. It's so simple that even a first responder can understand it.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by marinville View Post
    I got yelled at by the lady in 7-11 today. I had to go out because my youngest kid saved his chore money for x box points. I've been trying to avoid going out, because I'm done with masks and I don't want harassed about it.

Anyway, I took my daughter with me and she got some sour patch kids. When we got to the counter the lady said we would need to wear a mask the next time we come back. I said "that's fine. We wont be back." She said, "Well that's everywhere. It's mandatory. It's the law now" I said "Well, it isn't the law." She said "Yes it is. They made it law yesterday." I said "Laws must be passed by both chambers of Congress and then signed by the..." at this point she got irate and began yelling. "You know what? I'm not going to argue with you. Do you want to stop the corona virus? Just wear the freaking mask!" I remained calm and said "All I want is to pay for my items and go home, like people used to do... in America." That calmed her down for some reason. She just said "well..." and trailed off.

So then I paid for the x box card and the candy and I told her I hope she will have a good day and we left. When we hit the door she hollered something about hope we dont get the corona virus. I didn't answer. We just went home, and now I'm going to have a whiskey.
    Well it could have ended worse, she could have said "I HOPE YOU GET THE CORONAVIRUS!"

It is amazing how many people think anything that comes out of the Governor's mouth is law. I correct people all of the time.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    The beer distributor I normally go to has not required masks for a while now. They had a sign on the door saying "it's your choice" until today. Today they had a sign "so sorry, no mask no entry" posted next to a letter they received from the liquor control board saying they would revoke their liquor license unless they complied with requiring people to wear masks.
    You should recommend that under their sign saying 'no mask no entry' that they post the exceptions allowed for those with any medical or mental condition that prevents them from wearing one - like claustrophobia - or that obeying tyrants gives you high blood pressure!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

It's not that difficult - all you have to do is "bend the knee"....

https://forum.pafoa.org/newreply.php...eply&p=4239286
    - bamboomaster

(Lackawanna County)

Reply to Karens: "If I have to wear a mask, because it's so "dangerous", then I have to open carry because it's so "dangerous"."

Sadly, the Karen would melt down over a double dangerous episode. Too many people in the wild who need medication & education. Imagine a world (long ago) where asylums and corporal punishment exist........

the obvious solution for businesses is to post signs that say "we can't ask you about your medical condition or to wear a mask" it isn't a false statement.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast