Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

here, you can have my sandwich, i dropped it on the ground but just eat the part that doesn't have dirt on it.
    that is covid stats in a nutshell. the data has been tainted and even if they claim to now be using only the truth, do you really believe the data is clean? are you sure that you'd only be eating the clean part? the entire sandwich is tainted. the data is as garbage as climate data. it is a giant load of bullshit and the homeless still roam freely.
    if the homeless aren't all dropping, it is safe out there.

and the mandates are government at its finest, no clue, no expertise, just push the agenda and fake it until you make it.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Undiagnosed positives is a great unknown and an estimate that I heard last week was 10x the known rate of infection.
    That's a believable number, but you have to consider, that number will grow daily, as each one of those people will come in contact with.......how many other people daily. Some may actually become infected, but most probably won't, and will also build up an immunity.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    here, you can have my sandwich, i dropped it on the ground but just eat the part that doesn't have dirt on it.
    that is covid stats in a nutshell. the data has been tainted and even if they claim to now be using only the truth, do you really believe the data is clean? are you sure that you'd only be eating the clean part? the entire sandwich is tainted. the data is as garbage as climate data. it is a giant load of bullshit and the homeless still roam freely.
    if the homeless aren't all dropping, it is safe out there.

and the mandates are government at its finest, no clue, no expertise, just push the agenda and fake it until you make it.
    Well stated. It's like a Liberal algebra problem: incomplete & based on a jinky question to start with. It appears there is no source for any "clean" data anymore, all of it is incomplete, rigged or just questionable. If there were any "honest" leaders in this country, they would come out publicly and state: "none of the numbers make sense and therefore we rescind all the restrictions. Everyone please go back to life as it was before the covid scare." I could at least respect a politician who owns up to screwing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacgunner View Post
    Well stated. It's like a Liberal algebra problem: incomplete & based on a jinky question to start with. It appears there is no source for any "clean" data anymore, all of it is incomplete, rigged or just questionable. If there were any "honest" leaders in this country, they would come out publicly and state: "none of the numbers make sense and therefore we rescind all the restrictions. Everyone please go back to life as it was before the covid scare." I could at least respect a politician who owns up to screwing up.
    if we still had a leader left in this country that believed in our founding principals, they wouldn't spend all day debating what laws to pass but rather which to rescind.
    they also wouldn't have been considering a lock down but how to most effectively aid the private sector in dealing with the issue as well as suggesting "best practices" for the general public.
    i was all for an international travel lock down, it was the only action that fit the federal mould.

(Northampton County)

Tranny needs a nice Postion with the rest of the Democrats when Pelosi and friends set up a puppet government behind Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st8th83 View Post
    Tranny needs a nice Postion with the rest of the Democrats when Pelosi and friends set up a puppet government behind Biden.
    i've got positions for the lot of them.

(Cambria County)

PA Constitution, Article 1, Section II.

So let's get this thing started.

Elimination of the state income tax.

Rights to arms shall not be questioned. Constitutional permetlsss carry to all citizens of Pennsylvania.

Liquor sales will be privatized. State stores can exist but the citizens shall be permitted to compete.

Term limits for all politicians.

State must have balanced budget.

Citizens have the right to home school their children without getting approval of any organization or school board.

Hunting will be allowed any day of the week and no action restrictions.

All state owned property will be treated as if it were property owned by an individual.

All politicians salary/raises will be voted on by the citizens of the state.

All emergencies will be dealt with based on logic and scientific facts - NOT STATISTICS

What else needs to be addressed?

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Undiagnosed positives is a great unknown and an estimate that I heard last week was 10x the known rate of infection.
    Yes. This is apparently the reason they justify mandating of masks. I just find it hard to believe that there is a significant number of people out there who are positive with active infection and have no symptoms. If there are people out there who know they are sick and not doing anything about it, I can see that being a problem for those who come in contact with that person. I know it has its differences from influenza, but it is still a respiratory virus.

(Berks County)

And the full retard is still going strong (as if you didn't already know that). I stopped at a vegetable stand to get some corn today and we (the Mrs and me) and the purveyor were the only ones going maskless. There was a family of four, with two young children, all masked up inside their car and while I was picking my corn an old scooter was standing back about ten feet. I told him that he was safe to come on up but he declined saying, "You don't have a mask on". I'm just so tired of it all I went off on him and told him that masks are for pussies and that that mask he was wearing was worthless at doing the job anyway. The guy taking the money was over there laughing.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast