Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by oneoclock View Post
    Two weeks ago, I observed a man climbing a radio tower, a hundred feet in the air, wearing a mask. People have been absolutely brainwashed that it is unsafe to breathe unfiltered air, anywhere! I am just amazed how fearful grown adults can become by believing the mainstream media.
    Interesting that you point this out because this is exactly what the PA government has done with drinking water.
    Drinking water regulations are beyond ridiculous and now people think that all water that is not treated with chemicals is unsafe........strange.........just fyi other states do not all REQUIRE disinfection with a chemical......BUT PA does. Just something to think about.

(Tioga County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    I saw a guy jogging with a mask on yesterday, but often see bicyclists, motorcyclists (no helmet), and people in cars alone wearing masks like it is some kind of magical, mystical Talisman, to ward off evil spirits. Just shows how easily people are brainwashed.
    It's been an interesting year for sure seeing all this go down. I find the ones most rabid about mask use are the ones that least understand it. To them mask, magic force field, no mask spreading the black plague to everyone.

I've decided to forge a new path that the best thing to do is illustrate absurdity to end it so I now "comply" with the mask rule in stores but do so in the most outrageous way possible. I figure if it's a thing lets just go full retard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    It's been an interesting year for sure seeing all this go down. I find the ones most rabid about mask use are the ones that least understand it. To them mask, magic force field, no mask spreading the black plague to everyone.

I've decided to forge a new path that the best thing to do is illustrate absurdity to end it so I now "comply" with the mask rule in stores but do so in the most outrageous way possible. I figure if it's a thing lets just go full retard about it.
    I fully support that tactic!

I have one of these...

I've always wondered how an actual horse would react to it.

I know a guy with some horses...might have to try it.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus...ylvanians.html

Fuck you! You tranny cocksucker, you don't give a flying fuck about the millions of people out of work and the businesses closing because you're idiotic edicts.
    It's a shame they removed the comments section.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post

I saw a kid about six years old last week wearing his over his eyes, that's gonna be tough to beat.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

I have one of these...

Yes, go there with it. Get into the stall with Kidd. Make sure you have someone outside recording it.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

I have one of these...

That gave me my laugh for today thanks!

I figure one angle to all of this is to make it so over the top and goofy that finally people will en masse say alright that's it, enough.

(Lehigh County)

--ET

(Bucks County)

(Bucks County)

I seem to be inadequate in the pretend department. A dude pretends he is a girl, and I'm required to pretend it too? Nahh!
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast