Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Look at Biden's newest TV commercial - all about his ideas on Covid and how HE will make us all safer - including urging mandatory nationwide mask wearing, starting RIGHT NOW.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Franklin County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Look at Biden's newest TV commercial - all about his ideas on Covid and how HE will make us all safer - including urging mandatory nationwide mask wearing, starting RIGHT NOW.
    I hope they show that commercial over and over and over, throughout the country. No one, including the leftists, like to be told what to do.
    The Hostler

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I hope they show that commercial over and over and over, throughout the country. No one, including the leftists, like to be told what to do.
    I said the same to my wife. "He really IS crazy - Keep running that commercial - NOBODY wants mandatory masks except the hardcore libs!"
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

I said the same to my wife. "He really IS crazy - Keep running that commercial - NOBODY wants mandatory masks except the hardcore libs!"
    I dunno, I see a lot of Karens just dying to jump on a mandate like that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Tell that to my neighbor. And there are plenty out there just like her.

Edit: didnt see the hardcore libs... foggy this morning....

No, that's exactly what a lot of these idiots think we need. They have all these sheep brain washed. Look around at all the idiots merrily wearing their face diapers while driving their cars, riding bikes, walking, and going about their outdoor activities as if wearing a mask is "the new normal." And they're prepared to do it for the rest of their miserable lives if the "experts" tell them. Like the meme says, if Dr Fucky announced that covid was spread by farts, these idiots would happily jam a plug in their asses.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Lebanon County)

I'm on good enough terms with my boss (hell I helped him put together his first AR build and showed him how to clean it) that he shared with me emails he was getting from one of our office suppliers 2 months ago about possible vaccination testers and mass thermal scanners they would be offering.

I was candid enough to tell him if they went that route as policy he'd have one less employee (and a damn good one).

I've noticed a lot of people just need one voice to tell them "No, this is NOT normal and it ISN'T right and yes, you ARE still allowed to use your very own brain regarding these issues even if the nice person in the suit on TV (barf) says otherwise.

Of course a government mandate requiring the implentation of these policies in order to stay open is a different animal, and may require (shudder) a different solution.

And a pox on ANY company that capitalizes on this misery by peddling fearmongered junk to the grazing sheep that refuse to see it for what it is. Kind of like the company that might design foolproof locks for the boxcars to Auschwitz.

After all, it's just good business, right?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SW357 again."
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Bucks County)

The leftists LOVE being told what to do via a tyrannical government---Remember, they're so sophisticated they need government to dictate their decisions and thoughts. Very dangerous combination.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Sowell

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast