Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Unfortunately that "nitwit" is probably wearing the mask so he can keep his job, not because he wants to.
    I'm a "nitwit" at work because the management walks around telling people to put their mask on or you will be walked out.
    The other day me manager walked up to me and told me to put my mask on, he said "Ray, why do I have to ask you to put your mask on every time I see you?", I said "because I don't see you coming in time". We left it at that.
    My analysis determined that that nitwit was a student pilot going for a lesson, about to climb into a small airplane with an instructor and sit in there for an hour or so. Yes, the instructor walked out to the plane with his mask on too but removed it when he got there. IMO they were both nitwits.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Franklin County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    So we were told my company is opening up to onsite again Sept 1, but that we must submit a (DNA?) covid-19 test prior to coming back to work (with masks of course) and I*m not sure how I feel about this. It also leads me to believe that once any kind of vaccine is approved, we*ll be forced to get it or face termination..

The hand that signs the paychecks, rules the world..
    I really really hope my company doesn't go the "required test and vaccine" route. I reluctantly wear the mask when I'm being watched, I just don't think I would comply with company mandated testing and vaccine, that's just over the line in the sand for me. Tough decision.
    The Hostler

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    My analysis determined that that nitwit was a student pilot going for a lesson, about to climb into a small airplane with an instructor and sit in there for an hour or so. Yes, the instructor walked out to the plane with his mask on too but removed it when he got there. IMO they were both nitwits.
    Maybe so. All I know is I used to think of the Sheetz employee or the Walmart worker, or the (insert any worker) as a nitwit because they are wearing a mask, but I've come to determine it's their dumbass management that is calling the shots.
    The Hostler

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    So we were told my company is opening up to onsite again Sept 1, but that we must submit a (DNA?) covid-19 test prior to coming back to work (with masks of course) and I*m not sure how I feel about this. It also leads me to believe that once any kind of vaccine is approved, we*ll be forced to get it or face termination..

The hand that signs the paychecks, rules the world..

HA!

I CALLED IT!!!

I posted a week ago that companies will start to require testing /vaccines as a condition of employment.
    I suspected Walmart would be at the "forefront" of this "courageous, and bold move", but I guess not - yet.

I'm sorry that you are stuck in such a position. It's wrong - wrong - WRONG, but expect this trend to expand RAPIDLY.

The government is behind this. THEY won't force the issue and face a backlash, but if they can pressure corporations to do it, well...

ETA: And WTF GOOD is a covid test? Does that mean that you CAN'T get/carry covid after being tested? Of course not.
    What a crock of shit.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

I am thankful that I am at a point in my life where I can just say 'no' and the worst I can suffer is to have to shop somewhere else.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

WE will be using forged test results or joining the illicit industries if we become unemployable due to the covid bullshit.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Lawyer up. I feel I may have to in the not so distant future,
    and I'm self-employed and work outside.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Lawyer up. I feel I may have to in the not so distant future,
    and I'm self-employed and work outside.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bogey1 again."
    --ET

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    HA!

I CALLED IT!!!

I posted a week ago that companies will start to require testing /vaccines as a condition of employment.
    I suspected Walmart would be at the "forefront" of this "courageous, and bold move", but I guess not - yet.

I'm sorry that you are stuck in such a position. It's wrong - wrong - WRONG, but expect this trend to expand RAPIDLY.

The government is behind this. THEY won't force the issue and face a backlash, but if they can pressure corporations to do it, well...

ETA: And WTF GOOD is a covid test? Does that mean that you CAN'T get/carry covid after being tested? Of course not.
    What a crock of shit.
    Either the government or just the elite few.
    It does seem awfully coincidental that all my employer's covid announcements and reactions appear to be perfectly timed a couple months before official government announcements.
    --ET

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Either the government or just the elite few.
    It does seem awfully coincidental that all my employer's covid announcements and reactions appear to be perfectly timed a couple months before official government announcements.
    Same here.
    I work in Maryland, but it's basically the same as PA at this point.
    I'm pretty sure every move my company makes has been negotiated with the state government so the company can stay open. I get the feeling the state wants everything shut down and the company has to promise them we will do this or that if you let us stay open.
    The Hostler

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast