Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Which one of you considerate folks were in my Walmart today?

No grass to mow, so I'm working second job.
    I heard a lady grumble "that's disgusting", so I asked if there was something wrong.

"You have directional signage clearly marked, and a group of people came up the wrong way - none wearing masks - and when I said something to them, they said "we don't care". I told them "I care - I have cancer."
    They told her, "That's your problem - you should stay home then."

True Patriots from the sounds of it.
    what was the problem, the masks or the wrong direction traffic? she is only allowed to pick one to bitch about. one gripe per customer, she should choose wisely.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

I know that if I was vulnerable I would not rely on others to protect me and my condition.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I know that if I was vulnerable I would not rely on others to protect me and my condition.
    Absolutely. It's unfortunate that some people out there have conditions that make them more at risk. Those who do not are not to blame however and should not be expected to sacrifice their freedom because somewhere out there some stranger is at risk.

(Allegheny County)

The patriots don't need to be dickheads about it either, but...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Maybe they're not dickheads under normal conditions. At this point we're all allowed to be dickheads.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

I cant speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty fed up with anyone sticking their nose in my business as I go about my day and telling me what I need to be doing. Any social graces I once possessed are lost, perhaps forever. People are getting told to fuck off.
    Last edited by marinville; July 7th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.

(Allegheny County)

I got the feeling that she wasn't a bitch about it, but they were assholes with no need to be.

You can pretty easily tell if someone is an ignorant fuck within a few lines of communication and I didn't get the impression that she was a "Karen".

Whatever. I just shook my head and agreed with her that their response was ignorant.
    It's one thing to say that shit on a forum, but you gotta be a special kind of dickhead to say it to someone in person.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I got the feeling that she wasn't a bitch about it, but they were assholes with no need to be.

You can pretty easily tell if someone is an ignorant fuck within a few lines of communication and I didn't get the impression that she was a "Karen".

Whatever. I just shook my head and agreed with her that their response was ignorant.
    It's one thing to say that shit on a forum, but you gotta be a special kind of dickhead to say it to someone in person.
    all kidding aside you should've let her know that her mask drops her risk of catching it to around 5% and it is unlikely to be spread by the asymptomatic people. so she has a 5% risk of catching it from someone with a fever. i do the same as you when people bring shit to me. agree, move them along and get back to work. a very kind way to stop them interfering with my work. "yeah, sure. biden is great, yes you need to make a left down the road, take it easy."
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Butler County)

Which one of you considerate folks were in my Walmart today?

Which Wal Mart do you work at out of curiosity?
    -Brandon

(Tioga County)

What I am seeing is the maskers think that a mask is a magical force field that whew! I'm safe now.

As I said two months ago, it's security theater that makes everyone think they are doing something to save everyone when in reality it does little. Also it's government's way of making sure everyone still knows that something is wrong and we must obey and be hysteric.

Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast