Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    Again, getting health mandates from a guy who thinks he*s a woman. I*m sorry but I I still feel that there are only 2 genders. All you do is look down. If there*s a stem, you*re a guy. If you still think you*re a girl then there*s probably an issue upstairs. My opinion. What ever you choose is on you but don*t make me play your imaginary game.

Masks.... they don*t do anything. You can*t tell me that Johnny wearing his grandpas hanky over this face, or the person wearing a mask with their nose exposed so they can actually breath is saving lives!! You can*t tell me it for safety yet or mandate the type of mask necessary to wear to actual make A small dent in any of this. It*s all politics. Keep everyone afraid of everyone. Keep us locked down and going stir crazy. Make mail in voting a must. Get rid of Trump by any means necessary. It all boils down to money.

You know they don*t want us in groups unless we*re protesting the police or are a democrat. We are going to find out that this is all a hoax. The tests will give you a positive if you have antibodies to common cold. The numbers are bullshit when everyone is marked as dieing from this. I don*t care how many *cases* are *found*. How many died from this? Notice they don*t tell you that anymore. Cases rise and deaths are almost non existent. It*s all
    Bullshit to get rid of our president!!
    I do not mean to pick nits... but it aint a feeling. There are Men and there are Women. We have evidence of this from our outsides to our DNA. Do not fall for the emotional appeal because that is how people are manipulated. Use reason, evidence and logic. Sure, there are some Abby Normals out there, but that is rare in nature. Men and Women...

As for Wolf, he can fuck right off. I will not be governed by edict nor will I abide by a court that operates as partisans. Civil disobedience is my game... get rekt totalitarians.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

You Lebanon guys need to get out and support this place: https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...ying-crap.html
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You Lebanon guys need to get out and support this place: https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...ying-crap.html
    I have the feeling they'll be getting support from people much farther away from Lebanon. Heck, I'm tempted to make the 2-hour round trip drive.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Philadelphia County)

I could go for some chicken or veal parm,how far is it from Philly?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I could go for some chicken or veal parm,how far is it from Philly?
    We should assemble an OC gathering of POOFers there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Any good parks or hiking trails in the Palmyra area? We'd make a day of the trip.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Any good parks or hiking trails in the Palmyra area? We'd make a day of the trip.
    Right down main street with flags and arms in hands. Call it a protest and block the streets.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Right down main street with flags and arms in hands. Call it a protest and block the streets.
    BRB, buying a pink shirt first...
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Going tomorrow evening. Last night shift of this contract tonight and then Sunday start day shift someplace else. I will have my mask and my OCed firearm and will try to social distance but will fully support their right to be open and conduct business as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Memorial Lake State Park and Swatara Creek State Park are a little north. Quittie Creek Nature Park along the Quittapahilla is right in in town. Those are probably your best bets. Quittie for a maintained and groomed nature trail, Memorial Lake for maintained trail walking trail with exercise stations, Swatara Creek can run the hiking gamut from paved trails made from old roads and rail trails to a section of the AT which can get rougher.

All 3 are good for fishing. Memorial and Swatara are warm water and Quittie is a DHALO area.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Lebanon County)

Sorry, Quittie is in Annville just down the road. Old eyes and big thumbs and small phones make complete and accurate posts a challenge
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast