Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Well, I hope you all won't think badly of me if I continue to wear a mask for the foreseeable future.

I've been a healthcare professional for 25 years now. For any droplet organism a surgical or procedure mask has always been the standard. I'm finishing up a covid crisis contract in a PA hospital right now. While the place is half empty, the half that is full is almost all covid. The ones that should be dying are disturbingly normal. And the young healthy men who should be fine, if this was any other organism, are fighting for their lives.

We got hit hard early on. We had 14 ventilators running at the height of it plus Bipaps and high flows. It had started to taper off nicely but then the riots spread it again. But without the elective procedures and other normal business the hospitals are going broke. Here the CEO and other executives have forgone their salaries, the 403B plans for the regular staff are not being matched, staff on non covid floors are being sent home, and they are not renewing any of the contractors that they brought on for covid. They can't afford to even though it is increasing rapidly again.

Now I'm getting emails for contracts in Texas, Arizona, and California. A month or 3 ago it was NY, PA, and MD.

My personal opinion is that there should never have been lock downs. Instead there should have been frequent detailed PSAs on how to properly use masks, wash hands, and use sanitizer. Masks should not be mandated (nothing should ever be mandated by law) but I think it is advisable to wear them when around other people.

I really don't care what wolf says or the AG or the state supreme court. I will wear a mask because I choose to and I support your right to choose not to.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

§ 2. Political powers.
    All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments
    are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace,
    safety and happiness. For the advancement of these ends they
    have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to
    alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they
    may think proper.
    they will argue it is no longer a free government. we've got a solution for that one too...
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    Well, I hope you all won't think badly of me if I continue to wear a mask for the foreseeable future.

I've been a healthcare professional for 25 years now. For any droplet organism a surgical or procedure mask has always been the standard. I'm finishing up a covid crisis contract in a PA hospital right now. While the place is half empty, the half that is full is almost all covid. The ones that should be dying are disturbingly normal. And the young healthy men who should be fine, if this was any other organism, are fighting for their lives.

We got hit hard early on. We had 14 ventilators running at the height of it plus Bipaps and high flows. It had started to taper off nicely but then the riots spread it again. But without the elective procedures and other normal business the hospitals are going broke. Here the CEO and other executives have forgone their salaries, the 403B plans for the regular staff are not being matched, staff on non covid floors are being sent home, and they are not renewing any of the contractors that they brought on for covid. They can't afford to even though it is increasing rapidly again.

Now I'm getting emails for contracts in Texas, Arizona, and California. A month or 3 ago it was NY, PA, and MD.

My personal opinion is that there should never have been lock downs. Instead there should have been frequent detailed PSAs on how to properly use masks, wash hands, and use sanitizer. Masks should not be mandated (nothing should ever be mandated by law) but I think it is advisable to wear them when around other people.

I really don't care what wolf says or the AG or the state supreme court. I will wear a mask because I choose to and I support your right to choose not to.
    Thank you for being reasonable on that and In return I will not mock you for being overly cautious.
    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Thank God I'm not the only one who knows this exists I agree all that is required is enough people in the commonwealth to physically get together and go to the office and remove him while we are at it the justices can go as well.
    Before you could remove him you'd have to find him.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I would bet everyone here has got the flu at one point in their life. What makes you think you are not going to get Covid as well? It's going to happen eventually. Unless you stay isolated in a bunker for a couple years the mask isn't going to save you. You will either live or die. Stop worrying about it. Having half a hospital full of patients is not something to shut down the country over. The media makes it sound like they are bulldozing bodies out of the streets. I don't know anyone that has even gotten sick. Not one person. The company I work for has factories all over the world. Not one person has died from Covid. Only 10 tested positive as of last month. This is bullshit. Most cases where "healthy people" die go like this. He was a perfectly healthy 25 yr old and he died. He was perfectly healthy but he was 100 lbs overweight, smoked and had diabetes. They are destroying our country over a virus that kills almost nobody.

So . . . all those "principled" folks who won't vote for the Republicans because they want to "send a message" about guns and stuff . . . so we have a power-mad hypocritical governor who marches with Leftists while shutting down others, and a dumpster-fire of a trans-sanity whatever in charge of health . . . how's that all working out for you?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    So . . . all those "principled" folks who won't vote for the Republicans because they want to "send a message" about guns and stuff . . . so we have a power-mad hypocritical governor who marches with Leftists while shutting down others, and a dumpster-fire of a trans-sanity whatever in charge of health . . . how's that all working out for you?
    This needs to be a daily Public Service Announcement sticky through Election Day.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Police won't have the funds to enforce mask wearing...

But seriously, if by some chance they do arrest someone, what LAW are they going to reference? It's a suggestion.

And that poor sign language interpreter in the Levine pic. I make the same face every time I see him...
    Potential to cause catastrophe. Same thing they changed viper with when he lawfully open carried and a philly cop freaked out.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Luzerne County)

Again, getting health mandates from a guy who thinks he’s a woman. I’m sorry but I I still feel that there are only 2 genders. All you do is look down. If there’s a stem, you’re a guy. If you still think you’re a girl then there’s probably an issue upstairs. My opinion. What ever you choose is on you but don’t make me play your imaginary game.

Masks.... they don’t do anything. You can’t tell me that Johnny wearing his grandpas hanky over this face, or the person wearing a mask with their nose exposed so they can actually breath is saving lives!! You can’t tell me it for safety yet or mandate the type of mask necessary to wear to actual make A small dent in any of this. It’s all politics. Keep everyone afraid of everyone. Keep us locked down and going stir crazy. Make mail in voting a must. Get rid of Trump by any means necessary. It all boils down to money.

You know they don’t want us in groups unless we’re protesting the police or are a democrat. We are going to find out that this is all a hoax. The tests will give you a positive if you have antibodies to common cold. The numbers are bullshit when everyone is marked as dieing from this. I don’t care how many “cases” are “found”. How many died from this? Notice they don’t tell you that anymore. Cases rise and deaths are almost non existent. It’s all
    Bullshit to get rid of our president!!

(Berks County)

Went to ACE this AM before the rush to get my propane tanks filled. Most of the bullshit is gone from the front of the store. No more huge sign out front, no more one way in, one way out, no yellow caution tape around but signs mounted inside mandating mask wearing. Only a couple of customer in that early but every employee was masked up and nobody said a word. On the way out there was a guy coming in, putting on a blue surgical mask. As I we passed I told him that those things are ridiculous, he said, "you're right", and took it back off and shoved it into his pocket. Mask shaming is not a one way street.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I went to my local Ace last evening as well...no staff had masks and neither did many customers. They've been on the right side of this crap all along.

I went into a grocery store too, didn't have a mask in that car, and there were significantly more masks but still not 100% like the Tom, Dick & Hairy show wants.

(my original artwork)
    Last edited by alpacaheat; July 3rd, 2020 at 09:20 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast