Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    the obvious solution for businesses is to post signs that say "we can't ask you about your medical condition or to wear a mask" it isn't a false statement.
    I saw someone post that Sheetz has something like that on their doors.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

isn't every company mandating masks still in violation of not taking temperature at the door?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I saw someone post that Sheetz has something like that on their doors.
    Yes, basically says, "If you are not wearing a mask, we will respectfully assume it is due to a medical condition"

(Dauphin County)

[QUOTE=nijwnfi;4239773]Yes, basically says, "If you are not wearing a mask, we will respectfully assume it is due to a medical condition"[/QUOTE
    It changed to that not long after Scruff had his encounter in Sheetz.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

(Blair County)

My children attend cyber school (they do school online, via interwebs, from our home). Masks are mandatory for Cyber School students, but masks are not mandatory if you're in your own home, with only the people who live there. How many Karens will be checking their kids Zoom meetings to see who is wearing a mask, and "reporting" those who aren't? What kind of strange world do we live in these days? Won't be any different than the Karen who reported my evening workplace (to corporate) for not wearing masks.

(Allegheny County)

Kids have to wear a mask when they are being viewed on a monitor - with NO personal interactions?

Are you f-ing kidding me?

Now THAT is clearly "indoctrination".
    No way in hell would I play by that rule.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Kids have to wear a mask when they are being viewed on a monitor - with NO personal interactions?

Are you f-ing kidding me?

Now THAT is clearly "indoctrination".
    No way in hell would I play by that rule.
    That really makes no sense? Even the latest BS that King Wolf put out about having to wear masks in public *only* when you can't social distance...seems to me like this isn't an issue and people are over-reacting. Here's my shocked face.
    -Brandon

(Berks County)

Went out to lunch with the geezer club at the airport. The other two guys wore masks going in but not me. As we sat there about 10 other people came in and only two wimminz were masked up, nobody else even had one visible. When we left one of the guys masked up for the exit, I mocked him but he didn't seem to care. I guess his tenure working for McNeil Pharm. set him straight.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Went out to lunch with the geezer club at the airport. The other two guys wore masks going in but not me. As we sat there about 10 other people came in and only two wimminz were masked up, nobody else even had one visible. When we left one of the guys masked up for the exit, I mocked him but he didn't seem to care. I guess his tenure working for McNeil Pharm. set him straight.
    I watched a video the other day, it stated you can only get the chirus while walking into the restaurant,
    but not when seated. And you can get it while walking to the bathroom, but not while in it.
    Its so strange how the chirus works, you can even get it through your pc monitor while being home schooled.
    Ima ductape my monitor up just in case.

(Chester County)

Went out to lunch with the geezer club at the airport.
    That's pretty much all that is left anymore. I'm considered the young kid. But, it's been that way for a long time now.

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast