Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That's pretty much all that is left anymore. I'm considered the young kid. But, it's been that way for a long time now.
    Our elder is 84 or 85 and it's funny, he gets the newest iPhone every time one comes out and he's as proficient on them as a 6 year old.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That's pretty much all that is left anymore. I'm considered the young kid. But, it's been that way for a long time now.
    When the cootie clears up I think I am going to resume lessons in a light sport. If I could pass a physical (eyes), I'd of had my private license for 20 years. I'm 44.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    That really makes no sense? Even the latest BS that King Wolf put out about having to wear masks in public *only* when you can't social distance...seems to me like this isn't an issue and people are over-reacting. Here's my shocked face.
    not at all it's a test to see how many are willing to follow out of fear of retribution (that doesn't actually exist) and to see who is not. This is beyond simple indoctrination it is an attempt to lessen our concept of freedom for "safety" of govt. rule.

(Berks County)

Went out this AM to pass out literature for Kathy Barnette for Congress. We met at her Plottstown office @1000 and I'd say 15-20 were there and maybe 4 of them came in wearing masks.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Still only a few not wearing them at Walmart.

I had a male Karen turn to me and whine "I thought we're supposed to wear masks!" While gesturing towards a young mother with two young children with no masks.
    I ignored him and kept walking.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Erie County)

Here near Lansdale masks are >95%.

Here in delco, people are wearing two.

(Clearfield County)

The local walmart took the genius step to move the official headcounter/mask checker from the semi-air conditioned vestibule to outside under an umbrella. Perfect for this 90 degree weather.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    The local walmart took the genius step to move the official headcounter/mask checker from the semi-air conditioned vestibule to outside under an umbrella. Perfect for this 90 degree weather.
    WTF? I saw that at my store yesterday!
    I would not stand out there. I've only done it once and unlikely asked to do it again.
    Tire Lube Express associates typically man that area now since the garages are closed.

Edit:
    Another local store has closed the general merchandise doors entirely, making everyone enter and exit on the grocery side "in order to better enforce mask wearing" - store decision - not corporate.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Armstrong County)

Same at the Walmart i was just at. Young man at the easy-up tent said hello and asked how we were today. I replied with the same pleasantries and walked by w/o a mask and he never said a word beyond the "hello's"

Me and maybe 5 other free citizens in the store shopping among the sheep.

And i went the wrong way on every isle i could.
    Breakinthelawbreakingthelaw.jpeg
    HGW, llc ~ Title 1 & NFA sales/manufacturing ~ Transfers - Title 1 $20 - NFA $50

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast