Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    We won't get that opportunity; King Wolf is halfway thru his second/last term. Our only chance here is to have him impeached, but I haven't seen squat on that since it was announced almost 2 weeks ago. But since that won't do anything, I refer back to the PA Constitution, Article 1, Section II. It's time.
    Draw up your Declaration, Sir.

(Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

*This mask-wearing order is essential to stopping the recent increase in COVID-19 cases we have seen in Pennsylvania,* Wolf said. *Those hot spots can be traced to situations where Pennsylvanians were not wearing masks or practicing social distancing * two practices that must be adhered to if we want to maintain the freedoms we have in place under our reopening.*

Sounds like an admission that they have taken freedoms away.

And Levine NOT wearing a mask during the 'proclamation.'

Most people have had enough. Many workers in stores are not wearing them. Many customers are not. And workers are not 'enforcing' the rule. If you want to wear one, fine.
    Last edited by esh21167; July 2nd, 2020 at 07:51 AM.

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Pennsylvanian View Post

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post

Of course they turned off the comments section for these articles.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:03 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Carbon County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

Not obeying.

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    *This mask-wearing order is essential to stopping the recent increase in COVID-19 cases we have seen in Pennsylvania,* Wolf said. *Those hot spots can be traced to situations where Pennsylvanians were not wearing masks or practicing social distancing * two practices that must be adhered to if we want to maintain the freedoms we have in place under our reopening.*

Sounds like an admission that they have taken freedoms away.

And Levine NOT wearing a mask during the 'proclamation.'

Most people have had enough. Many workers in stores are not wearing them. Many customers are not. And workers are not 'enforcing' the rule. If you want to wear one, fine.
    Confirmed. We have no reason to listen to the maskless tranny.

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/h...f-084e4e49a965

Out of curiosity, I pulled up Richard's Facebook page to see the comments.

They're obviously deleting posts...all replies are praising him. That's not reality.

https://www.facebook.com/DrLevineWeLoveYou/

You look lovely today in the burgundy dress and your hair looked becoming flowing back. You are appreciated Dr Racheal Levine.
    That*s great news! This might help bring down and keep down those numbers. PA was getting ready to spike up again in cases. This is great news!
    Love you, Dr. Levine! Thanks for your calm and serene presentation of the facts during Covid-19. You have always been a voice of reason, while surrounded by insane others. Thank you! **************
    I loved Dr. Levine's explanation that you SHOULD wear a mask to protect others. Maybe society will change to consider EVERYONE'S freedom.
    I had the privilege of having Dr. Levine care for my son at Hershey Medical Center. Not only did she help him but she took the time to talk to him, to listen to us, to find the right treatment and get him well when many other doctors had failed. She was kind, caring, knowledgeable and what gender she was didn't matter at all. She is an amazing physician and genuinely cares for each and every patient. I trust her completely. It is a shame to judge a person by what they wear or identify as. How does that even matter? I judged her by her intelligence and her heart. People can be cruel and judgmental and that is a shame. I loved how she conducted herself in the briefings. Calm and even when asked about people mocking her she brought the focus back to the real issue with grace and dignity. This is the kind of person I want fighting for my health and wellbeing. She does amazing things for the medical community and is doing a great job helping to inform and protect PA. We are lucky to have her. Thank you Dr. Levine for all your hard work and dedication to the medical field and helping us thru this pandemic. You are an amazing human being just as you are and honestly I can't think of another person that would do better in that position. Don't let the ignorant people get to you. I am sure it is a nightmare having to work under the current president but you are doing your very best and I enjoy watching your briefings. Our family is quite proud of your work and quite fond of you as a medical professional and as a human being. Thank you for all that you do!!!
    BRAVA, Dr. Levine! You and Governor Wolf did a remarkable job keeping Pennsylvanians safe. The numbers bear witness to your hard, dedicated work. Thank you! Happy PRIDE! ******
    Trump decided to pull this during a pandemic. During Pride month. Please, Dr. Levine can you and Mr. Wolfe please protect those of us who are transgender in PA?
    ^WTF is that about?
    Last edited by alpacaheat; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:14 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Of course they turned off the comments section for these articles.
    WFMZ appears to still have comments turned on: https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/penns...d626d5364.html
    --ET

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Confirmed. We have no reason to listen to the maskless tranny.

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/h...f-084e4e49a965

Out of curiosity, I pulled up Richard's Facebook page to see the comments.

They're obviously deleting posts...all replies are praising him. That's not reality.

https://www.facebook.com/DrLevineWeLoveYou/
    Must wear a mask while having dental work done? What the fuck? How is that even fucking possible?

-Zach

Everyone is blaming the Governor. If the police enforce this they are pieces of shit. All of you.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Philadelphia County)

^I sure don't see that happening here.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Everyone is blaming the Governor. If the police enforce this they are pieces of shit. All of you.
    The state legislature is empowering him. Those living in a "D" district should be camping out on the house and senate dems doorstep. It's protesting - masks not required.

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast