Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I'm wondering how they plan to enforce this. The night before Thanksgiving is the busiest travel day of the year. The Sunday after is also very busy.
    They really can give two sh!ts about what you do and where you go, but if they can cause fear, panic, distrust and give the karens' something to do, then the unwashed are not worried about the lawsuits and voter fraud being perpetrated under their noses.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Respect its authoritah? Thanksgiving is now a political protest. Christmas too.
    Yes----they're going after American family traditions. And once again, stupid ass people are buying into this---Go on Wolf's site, they're thanking him for these orders and begging him for more.
    It's amazing, this is the progressives M.O.----They do it with guns all the time. They say "follow these laws and all will be good". Then they look for more laws to push and state those previous laws didn't do enough so we need more laws. This is what's happening with Covid again.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Susquehanna County)

Can anyone possibly cite the law that this is based on?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    The law that I saw that was cited was relevant to people who are infected with TB, VD and other contagious diseases. It only applied to those with known infections and it does not apply to those who are not diagnosed to be infected. Even on the news this evening they are saying that the mandates are unenforceable but they will address large outdoor gatherings like block parties.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

For some reason, this came to mind.

Disgruntled Praetorian Guards famously engineered the assassination of Caligula and the selection of Claudius as his successor in A.D. 41. Among others, the Guard or their prefect also played a part in the murder of Commodus in 192, Caracalla in 217, Elagabalus in 222 and Pupienus and Balbinus in 238.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    For some reason, this came to mind.

Disgruntled Praetorian Guards famously engineered the assassination of Caligula and the selection of Claudius as his successor in A.D. 41. Among others, the Guard or their prefect also played a part in the murder of Commodus in 192, Caracalla in 217, Elagabalus in 222 and Pupienus and Balbinus in 238.
    So the PSP will do something? Lol

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    So the PSP will do something? Lol
    Yes, they'll happily follow their orders to enforce these edicts, because pensions.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

All hands meeting at work first thing this morning , yep , masks are now mandatory throughout the plant!

I got away with no mask in the shop because it's sealed from the main production area and other spaces , and I'm alone most of the time. Only had to mask-up when I went out on the production floor.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    All hands meeting at work first thing this morning , yep , masks are now mandatory throughout the plant!

I got away with no mask in the shop because it's sealed from the main production area and other spaces , and I'm alone most of the time. Only had to mask-up when I went out on the production floor.
    Cover your windows, lock your doors and keep a diaper nearby.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast