Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Cocksucking tranny piece of shit has fined a nursing home for actually caring for their patients:https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...residents.html

Where's the murder charges against this filth for sending infected persons back into nursing homes?
    That was at the worst hit nursing home in the state, and they haven't had a case in six weeks. Good for them for doing what's right.

Brighton Rehab cited for use of hydroxychloroquine

According to a report issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Health Tuesday, Brighton Rehab administered hydroxychloroquine to 205 of 435 residents as part of an *Experimental Post-Exposure Prophylaxis* treatment to help treat and prevent residents from contracting COVID-19..

BRIGHTON TWP. * State officials have cited Beaver County*s largest nursing home for the controversial use of an anti-malaria drug to treat and prevent COVID-19.

The Pennsylvania Department of Health on Tuesday released a report related to a June investigation of a complaint that officials at Brighton Rehabilitation and Wellness Center administered hydroxychloroquine and zinc to help treat and prevent residents from contracting COVID-19. According to the report, the facility administered the drug combination to 205 of 435 residents as part of an *Experimental Post-Exposure Prophylaxis* treatment.

Brighton Rehab * the former county-owned Friendship Ridge nursing home * was the site of the largest outbreak of the novel coronavirus in a Pennsylvania nursing home. State records show that at least 332 residents tested positive for the virus, along with 113 staff members, and that 73 residents died directly because of the virus. An additional nine residents recovered from COVID-19 before dying from another cause. Brighton Rehab has been free of active COVID-19 cases for more than six weeks, facility management said Tuesday.

The use of hydroxychloroquine, also known as Plaquenil, to treat or prevent COVID-19 has been highly controversial. President Donald Trump has publicly promoted use of the anti-malaria drug, despite numerous studies that have shown it is not effective. Recently, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration withdrew an order that allowed the drug*s use as an emergency treatment.

According to the report, facility officials were cited for not notifying the Department of Health about the *experimental research* that was being conducted.

*Based on facility documents, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) documents, facility record and staff interviews it was determined that the facility failed to obtain the necessary approval from the Pennsylvania Department of Health prior to administering a medication that is not a generally accepted practice in the medical community, is not a currently approved medication by the FDA for treatment of the COVID-19 virus outside of the hospital setting for an *Experimental Post Exposure Prophylaxis* treatment for 205 of 435 residents,* officials wrote.

The use is considered *off-label* use, according to the report, meaning that neither the drug manufacturers nor the FDA said the drug can be, or should be, used to prevent a person from becoming infected with COVID-19.

Hydroxychloriquine is approved to be used to treat or prevent certain types of malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug*s most common side effect is an upset stomach, but can cause heart issues, according to the report.

Interviews in May with Department of Health inspectors found that Brighton Rehab officials not only administered the drug to 205 residents, but also failed to report any medication errors and adverse event occurring during the treatment.

Brighton officials say that they did not believe they needed state approval to administer the treatment.

*Since the onset of COVID-19, Brighton has followed the guidance of government healthcare officials and physicians. Like any drug, hydroxychloroquine would have to be prescribed by a treating physician. Facility staff only assist with administering medications,* facility management said in a statement. *When the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in March for emergency use of oral formulations of chloroquine phosphate (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine sulfate, physicians did prescribe the medication with the full consent of residents and/or their legal guardians, and made the Department of Health aware of all plans for administration of the therapy. After the FDA revoked the EUA, physicians immediately ended this practice and ceased prescribing it.*

The facility*s medical director and clinical leadership is required to undergo training on resident rights regarding experimental research and a consultant pharmacist will conduct random audits each month to make sure that hydroxychloroquine and zinc are not being prescribed.

This isn*t the first time that the facility*s use of the drug has come into the spotlight.
    In April, the daughter of Brighton Rehab patient sued the state Department of Health, alleging that the lack of inspections resulted in biomedical experimentation on residents under the guise of clinical trials. Jodi Gill*s 81-year-old father lived at Brighton Rehab.

She was *gravely concerned* about the language in a consent form to allow her father to receive experimental treatment to prevent COVID-19 and believes that if the Pennsylvania Department of Health was regularly inspecting the facility, the treatment never would have been approved.

The lawsuit was withdrawn in late June.

https://www.timesonline.com/news/202...oxychloroquine

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

So, when did it become illegal for my doctor to prescribe me Hydroxychloriquine to help keep me alive? I think I just developed Lupus. Can I have some now please?

If or when I get the Wu-Tang Flu, I damned well better be able to get everything and anything I want to stay alive. In the meantime, I'll be sharpening my pitchfork....

mob1.jpg

If Democrats genuinely wanted to prevent China Flu deaths, they would allow the hydroxychloroquine, and they would have ordered nursing homes NOT to admit infected people.

They did the opposite, 0 for 2.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lehigh County)

Just wait until Mr. Levine gets some more ideas...
    I wonder how many idiots are going to be wearing this now.

Fauci suggests goggles, eye shield for better protection against coronavirus

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci...st-coronavirus

(Montgomery County)

i need to make up some gold stars that say "THIS IS MY MASK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb5450 View Post

...and it is nearly time for me to put my stash of full-face respirators on sale.

EX-cellent.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by jesemd View Post
    So, when did it become illegal for my doctor to prescribe me Hydroxychloriquine to help keep me alive? I think I just developed Lupus. Can I have some now please?

If or when I get the Wu-Tang Flu, I damned well better be able to get everything and anything I want to stay alive. In the meantime, I'll be sharpening my pitchfork....

mob1.jpg
    I guess it is now This guy/lady, really stepped over its boundary.
    This is insanity.

(Westmoreland County)

I'll tell you what I don't like about it.
    The good doctor would certainly not hold the position were he not transgender given the relative paucity of medical qualifications otherwise. Therefore, his being trans is absolutely 100% relevant to any discussions regarding the legitimacy of his actions and the criticism thereof. However, if it is even mentioned, the person mentioning it is silenced and discredited as "hate-speech". Sorry but you can't have it both ways. If you want the public to accept and respect you, they must also be able to criticize you.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    ...and it is nearly time for me to put my stash of full-face respirators on sale.

EX-cellent.
    Im honestly in the market..
    Not that im a covidtard, just think they will be useful to have with what might be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb5450 View Post

I'll bet that freak in Harrisburg is sitting there finger fucking himself and slobbering all over his keyboard, while making up his new mandate for goggles at all times.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast