Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    I think he meant that until Trump is out of office the Democrats are not going to allow anything to go back to normal.
    This^^^^

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

I saw my neighbors leaving to go somewhere. They came out of the house wearing masks, got into the car, and drove off.

Who the fuck are they "protecting" while driving in the car?
    I can only assume that otherwise functioning adults are of the belief that the masks are protecting them from something that is floating around it the air - with no other people around.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Yesterday at Walmart (working) I saw a black guy with a black mask that read "I CAN'T BREATHE" across it in white text.

I almost said "I know what you mean", but figured I'd get fired for it.

(Lancaster County)

The propaganda is strong.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I saw my neighbors leaving to go somewhere. They came out of the house wearing masks, got into the car, and drove off.

Who the fuck are they "protecting" while driving in the car?
    I can only assume that otherwise functioning adults are of the belief that the masks are protecting them from something that is floating around it the air - with no other people around.
    Yeah , I see people driving with masks on , windows up , A/C on. I guess the more they wear it , the more accustomed they get to it.

I don't even wear one while riding my motorcycle.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Allegheny County)

HELPING TO KEEP
    EVERYONE SAFE

To help stop the spread of COVID-19,
    here's what we're doing for you & your community:

* We're requiring store associates to wear face coverings or masks to protect you.
    * We're temporarily cancelling in-store events to minimize crowds for you.
    * We're installing plexiglass shields at high-traffic registers in all stores for your safety.
    * We're cleaning the entire store frequently with enhanced EPA-approved disinfectants for your peace of mind.

To continue encouraging safety,
    we will require masks or face coverings
    for anyone shopping in our stores as of
    Monday, July 20.

If you don't have a mask, ask an associate for one.

CURBSIDE PICKUP
    FOR LESS CONTACT

If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask or
    want to limit your interactions, our easy
    Curbside Pickup option is available for online
    or phone orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

HELPING TO KEEP
    EVERYONE SAFE

To help stop the spread of COVID-19,
    here's what we're doing for you & your community:

* We're requiring store associates to wear face coverings or masks to protect you.
    * We're temporarily cancelling in-store events to minimize crowds for you.
    * We're installing plexiglass shields at high-traffic registers in all stores for your safety.
    * We're cleaning the entire store frequently with enhanced EPA-approved disinfectants for your peace of mind.

To continue encouraging safety,
    we will require masks or face coverings
    for anyone shopping in our stores as of
    Monday, July 20.

If you don't have a mask, ask an associate for one.

CURBSIDE PICKUP
    FOR LESS CONTACT

If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask or
    want to limit your interactions, our easy
    Curbside Pickup option is available for online
    or phone orders.

was telling the wife that now because some panel of businesses are working hand in hand with the government to influence the people they should no longer be treated as private companies making decisions about unprotected things.
    they are now acting as a pseudo government arm and should be fought against. before companies were just existing in fear of government retaliation for not obeying decrees...

to further clarify, before a company asked you to wear a mask because they feared government retaliation or had a personal preference. now they are orchestrating the behavior of society hand in hand with their government partner.
    doing what government can't.(isn't allowed to)
    Last edited by fallenleader; July 21st, 2020 at 05:02 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

From my Rep, Seth Grove:

Monday, July 27, 2020 The latest news from the State Capitol

Voice of the People Heard, Wolf Allows Transparency Bill to Became Law Sans Signature

Video: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/p...+-+7%2f27%2f20

My transparency legislation, House Bill 2463, which unanimously passed the Legislature, will become law without the governor*s signature. The law requires state agencies to answer the public*s questions submitted through Right-to-Know (RTK) requests, as prescribed by law, during state of emergency declarations.

For the past week or so, Gov. Tom Wolf has touted his reasons why he would veto House Bill 2463 ( https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...+-+7%2f27%2f20 ) , all of which were debunked. At the same time, numerous stakeholders, such as newspapers, the American Civil Liberties Union and the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association, and members of the House and Senate vocally raised their concerns on what a veto would mean for transparency in the Commonwealth. It would have meant the administration and state agencies under its umbrella could ignore valid questions from the public and the press.

House Bill 2463 has a simple goal: To ensure the public has a route to hold its government accountable, even in times when a state of emergency declaration has been declared. A crisis is no reason for elected officials to ignore questions from the public.

This bill becoming law could not have happened without the support of all those who raised their voices in defense of an open government and the freedom of the press. I am eternally grateful for the support this law received.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

We the people, rely upon our elected representatives to help us hold the government accountable. When are the elected eunuchs going to open an investigation into the nonstop opioid SOE and how the original and the on going purchases have been made?

I also don't believe for one instant that this law is going to make any difference in the way government agencies stonewall requests.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast