Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    Raise taxes?? �� how novel! So shut down businesses and then raise taxes because there*s no tax money coming in cuz businesses are forced to closed. I heard bars are getting closed again.
    Yeah...I'm good not paying taxes for that bullshit!
    -Brandon

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Here's Walmart's new "policy" starting Monday, July 20th, 2020 (All who enter must wear a mask)
    https://corporate.walmart.com/newsro...face-coverings

Doesn't sound like they HAVE a plan - or maybe just don't want to disclose it.
    It all sounds quite vague.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Here's Walmart's new "policy" starting Monday, July 20th, 2020 (All who enter must wear a mask)

All more of a reason to not shop there. I'm totally 100% fine with that
    "A government big enough to give you everything you have, is also big enough to take it all away.
    Gerald Ford.

Happiness is 5,000 rounds of match ammo.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Yeah, I saw the "health ambassador" outside Cranberry yesterday. He even had a "health ambassador" name tag. I felt so much safer.

(Luzerne County)

One problem with bars is that they get a license from the state, so they can’t say screw you and stay open. They just fine you and lock your doors. One of the reasons why the ATF should be removed in my opinion. Along with the other 3 letter organizations.
    This is all for mail in voting.... sadly it’s just all politics. Fraudulent. The one family received a mail in ballot for their cat that died like 12 years ago. People getting ballots for families that don’t even live their houses anymore.
    Cali letting out another 8-10 thousands in mates. If masks worked hand them out to the criminals. Let’s see how many more Wolf let’s out

(Butler County)

I'm assuming they plan on doing it like Giant Eagle and forcing everyone away, even those with legit disabilities? The lawsuit with GE is starting to get interesting, and Wal Mart may not be far behind.

I don't personally have a reason not to wear one, so I just avoid GE/Wal Mart when I can, no big deal. But in terms of ADA, what are they thinking?
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    I'm assuming they plan on doing it like Giant Eagle and forcing everyone away, even those with legit disabilities? The lawsuit with GE is starting to get interesting, and Wal Mart may not be far behind.

I don't personally have a reason not to wear one, so I just avoid GE/Wal Mart when I can, no big deal. But in terms of ADA, why are they virtue signaling?
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post

I don't personally have a reason not to wear one, so I just avoid GE/Wal Mart when I can, no big deal. But in terms of ADA, what are they thinking?
    First I heard of it but good for them. I hope they win.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...e-mask-policy/

Another article has reports of the store employees yelling and physically pushing customers out of the store.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/...er-to-lawsuit/
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Monroe County)

From Mr Levine

"If doing a solitary activity outside or with family and household members that is not likely to result in being within 6 feet of another person, you are not required to wear a face covering. Individuals should consider carrying a face covering in case they unexpectedly come in close contact with others."

(Lancaster County)

COVID has killed less than half the number killed by medical malpractice every year. But we don't shut them down.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast