Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

Dupe thread. Started below an hour earlier

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=362117

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Dickless Richard can't be much of a doctor! He's obviously forgetting that bacteria & viruses can just as easily enter the body via eyes & ears.

Therefore..........in addition to the useless mouth & nose coverings, blindfolds & ear muffs need to be mandated whenever leaving the house & in all workplaces.
    Sheesh! That guy doesn't know shit.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Default Re: PA Governor & Health Director Mandate Mask Wearing in all public Places

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    So what was the purpose from going Yellow to Green, again?
    gathering size and business capacity only. masks are still indefinitely mandated through green and there is no path to the "new normal" from green, much less back to the old.
    where's that guillotine?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

Clear to me, I have an exemption (not really) and no need to prove:

anyone who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition; anyone who cannot remove a mask by themselves; anyone communicating with someone who is hearing impaired, where seeing the mouth is essential for understanding; and anyone for whom wearing a mask would create an unsafe work situation, like operating equipment. No one is required to prove that an exemption applies.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Dlish View Post
    Well, seeing as predicted the PA Supreme Court just validated Dictator Wolf's power, we are fucked!!

So, they can stop putting this shit through Richard now, and go back to Wolf just issuing edicts.

Pa is Fucked.
    Yes. I just saw this on Senator Mastriano's facebook page. I'm glad he came to the rally.

(Berks County)

anyone who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition; anyone who cannot remove a mask by themselves; anyone communicating with someone who is hearing impaired, where seeing the mouth is essential for understanding; and anyone for whom wearing a mask would create an unsafe work situation, like operating equipment. No one is required to prove that an exemption applies.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

FUCK YOU!!!! I hope someone questions me. I can't fucking wait. I heard the cases are on the rise so they are going to shut us down again. Maybe they should stop all the asshole protestors. I don't know ANYONE that even got sick. This is all bullshit.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Lebanon County)

I have welders and steel....who has a couple bulldozers?

(Lackawanna County)

Everyone who hates masks needs to carry around a 4 foot pipe (or pole), keep everyone 6 feet away by swinging it. Don't need a mask if everyone stays 6 feet away. Call it a "Wolf Beater"......

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Clear to me, I have an exemption (not really) and no need to prove:

lets see so far during this fake ass pandemic I have been asthmatic every time I go to the store , and just keep going. Fuck him it's time for an all out refusal to listen I mean look that's how they got away with rioting right?

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast