Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OMG. That is the most absurd thing I've heard yet.
    As absurd as tv reporters wearing masks to protect a tripod? Hmmmm... That's a toss-up.

(Berks County)

Default Re: So Mr Lavine signed an order masks mandatory when you leave your home

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OMG. That is the most absurd thing I've heard yet.
    I'm sure that there is more to come.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Luzerne County)

Well CA just locked everything down again I’ve heard. Who’s taking bets on how quick tommy boy and RL follow suit and get their marching orders to lock down again. This was downgraded in March, why are we still in this “pandemic”? Other than the push for fraudulent mail in voting, I don’t see a reason to be locked down at all. These masks don’t block virus anyway yet people just do it without question.

(Berks County)

If PA locks down again I'm opening up on a small scale and see where it goes. I'll start with a single item breakfast offering like biscuits and gravy, home fries and coffee, then omelets on another day. Get me a couple different beers, some rum and some vodka and start from there. It's about time we took this matter into our own hands.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    If PA locks down again I'm opening up on a small scale and see where it goes. I'll start with a single item breakfast offering like biscuits and gravy, home fries and coffee, then omelets on another day. Get me a couple different beers, some rum and some vodka and start from there. It's about time we took this matter into our own hands.
    Breakfast bar!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

So did HE just admit it's a choice, not a law?

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...ject-them.html

With COVID-19 infections surging, Pennsylvania*s health secretary on Monday warned that making the right "choice" on face masks and social distancing is critical to avoiding a repeat of the situation that prompted major restrictions during spring.

"If you feel uncomfortable with how close people are at, for instance, a restaurant where you might be dining, then make the choice to leave," Dr. Rachel Levine said. "If you are in a store where people are not following the mandatory mask order, make the choice to leave. And if you are getting together with people who might be talking that they are not changing their lifestyle or not wearing masks, then make a choice not to go to be with those people."

Levine said, "As much as our efforts are about laws and mandates and requirements, they are mostly about your choices."

Listen to how he's talking down upon citizens. This dude is such a Karen.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

But it isn't a choice for businesses. They're required, lest they lose their business license.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

How many businesses actually require a license to operate? Restaurants probably do, bars do, barbershops and beauty salons probably do. For most retail the only license I can think of is a sales tax license, and you know for certain that the state*s not going to revoke THAT. There*s probably a lot of businesses out there that can operate with very little that the state can actually do to them short of fining them under some catchall ordinance.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    How many businesses actually require a license to operate? Restaurants probably do, bars do, barbershops and beauty salons probably do. For most retail the only license I can think of is a sales tax license, and you know for certain that the state*s not going to revoke THAT. There*s probably a lot of businesses out there that can operate with very little that the state can actually do to them short of fining them under some catchall ordinance.
    Yeah, because the state would never shoot itself in the foot by shutting down the economy. PennDOT doesn't have the cash to complete projets that were already in the works because the shut everything down and gas tax incomes plummeted.

All they'll do is raise taxes, which is already being discussed, to cover the lack of taxes coming in.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Luzerne County)

Raise taxes?? 😂 how novel! So shut down businesses and then raise taxes because there’s no tax money coming in cuz businesses are forced to closed. I heard bars are getting closed again.

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast