Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: POTUS Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Any detected vote fraud should result in all the votes from that polling location being discarded.
    Ok, so without NY, NJ, MA, PA and CA, Trump is a shoe-in! The marxist party will demand that only votes cast from cemeteries be discarded.
    Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Any detected vote fraud should result in all the votes from that polling location being discarded.
    Including kitty cat votes?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Including kitty cat votes?
    He was a registered Democat

I don*t know about this one guys. I feel Trump is gonna need some prayers. Maga
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Westmoreland County)

I'm worried about this election too. Last year at this time, he was a shoe-in IMO. It was laughable to think Biden even had a chance. The following is causing me some worry: Covid 19 lock downs (which I fully believe are being used by the left to either cheat, decrease voter turnout, create malaise among the population, and/or a combination of all the above), the destruction of cities, and the wedge being driven between African Americans and white Americans. Also, I am a conspiracy-type, and I believe the left has planted influencers in various social media forums and firearm groups to turn people away from Trump. I frequently see gun owners display a list of "2A infringements" (bumpstocks were the only infringement-that's not good, but we could have a lot more if the left gains control) incurred under Trump--I'd be willing to bet that list was started by some leftist "influencers" online.

Tech companies and the media are going all out--every time I watch YouTube, I see a Joe Biden ad of a supposed Trump voter stating why they aren't voting for Trump this year. I may have seen one Trump ad, but that's it. Again, I see Biden ads every time I'm on YouTube.

Biden hasn't chosen a running mate yet. I'm guessing part of the reason is to not allow vetting or debates prior to the election. I'm also guessing the VP choice is going to be who most of the people "vote" for. I think Michelle Obama will be chosen, but I think the left has a list of demands that Joe gotta sign off on before one of their super stars will jump onboard.

It's going to be a lot tougher than I thought. The left has ABSOLUTELY NO respect for the rule of law. None. Just look at large cities right now. Look at the St. Louis prosecutor. The left does what it wants to do, and the leftist media covers for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    I don*t know about this one guys. I feel Trump is gonna need some prayers. Maga
    Last election I thought he had zero chance. I'm actually not as worried about this one.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Last election I thought he had zero chance. I'm actually not as worried about this one.
    It's all going to come down to Biden's VP pick.
    -Brandon

(Berks County)

And the first Trump ads are coming in for me over on fakebook. Nothing spectacular yet.
    Red is grey and yellow white, But we decide which is right, And which is an illusion.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    It's all going to come down to Biden's VP pick.
    Biden's pick is not going to factor into his winning this election...the guy is a shell of a man, with the brain of a empty metal pot...hollow and rusty.

No Democrat will ever take the WH again...not unless we know what is good for us.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast