Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    5,493
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Lebanon Levi supplies the guns.
    Some Mennonite guy supplied the guns, Lebanon Levi got out the vote.
    Red is grey and yellow white, But we decide which is right, And which is an illusion.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,441
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    You*re so woke!

    Come on everybody let*s clap for Jack!


    Was that enough recognition or will you be virtue signaling some more?
    Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    lol that was a dick post but funny as hell/ deserved i must admit...
    Hahaha!

    I*ve grown wiser with age... being a male chauvinist won*t get you laid these days.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Levittown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Age
    65
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    2118127

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    lol that was a dick post but funny as hell/ deserved i must admit...

    fun fact, the only reason they cant marry is because the church got tired of losing money and land when a priest died (family would inherit or they would have to "carry them"); once it became fashionable to have clergy in the wealthy and land-owning families, the good ole vatican and pope innocent ii outlawed marriage - saying a priest's family was their parishoners (lol)
    Now they will be selling all they can to pay for all the clergy abuse claims, kinda fitting ain't it....

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,441
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by wis bang View Post
    Now they will be selling all they can to pay for all the clergy abuse claims, kinda fitting ain't it....
    Who here thinks there*s no sexual abuse in the Amish community, (i.e., pedophilia, incest, rape...)?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,175
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Who here thinks there*s no sexual abuse in the Amish community, (i.e., pedophilia, incest, rape...)?
    Nobody thinks that doesn't happen even among the Amish, it does but its not approved of by the leaders of their church and when its found out they will take action.

    You haven't been following the Church Militant that I suggested to you to find out what your Pope, Bishops and Cardinals have been up to. Its up to you to protect your own faith and not let those that don't have your best interest in mind sway you.

    Remember there are no perfect humans but there are those that learn from their mistakes and strive to do better. Then there are people that act upon the evil in their hearts and use their positions to gain power and money.

    https://www.churchmilitant.com/


    Last edited by JenniferG; June 26th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
    Today Google is the biggest threat to freedom this nation has ever had to face

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    3050785

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Who here thinks there*s no sexual abuse in the Amish community, (i.e., pedophilia, incest, rape...)?
    I take it back now gunsnwater had you pegged... so your virtue signaling isnt even genuine, it's to get laid? (eyeroll); also do you really not know that sexual abuse and pedo are tools of initiation and control actively used by the elite? the vatican was taken over literally by employing this methodology quite effectively... what do you think epstein was dude? he was a renfield (literal dracula reference, hint the novel isn't about vampires) for the elite who used progressive sexual entrapment into eventual torture and murder of men, women, and children as a form of control to rule lawmakers and the ruling class. and also happened to channel black magic...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,441
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    I take it back now gunsnwater had you pegged... so your virtue signaling isnt even genuine, it's to get laid? (eyeroll); also do you really not know that sexual abuse and pedo are tools of initiation and control actively used by the elite? the vatican was taken over literally by employing this methodology quite effectively... what do you think epstein was dude? he was a renfield (literal dracula reference, hint the novel isn't about vampires) for the elite who used progressive sexual entrapment into eventual torture and murder of men, women, and children as a form of control to rule lawmakers and the ruling class. and also happened to channel black magic...
    My boner days are limited due to low-t, but I digress.

    When I get bored I push buttons... seems I found yours.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,441
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Nobody thinks that doesn't happen even among the Amish, it does but its not approved of by the leaders of their church and when its found out they will take action.

    You haven't been following the Church Militant that I suggested to you to find out what your Pope, Bishops and Cardinals have been up to. Its up to you to protect your own faith and not let those that don't have your best interest in mind sway you.

    Remember there are no perfect humans but there are those that learn from their mistakes and strive to do better. Then there are people that act upon the evil in their hearts and use their positions to gain power and money.
    Thanks for your perspective Ms. Jenn, which is appreciated as always.

    I*m 50+% German and have no axe to grind among my Amish brethren. Nevertheless, shenanigans among their community don*t get any publicity, so...

    And regarding my Catholic faith, I*m just waiting for the Pope and dinosaur church leaders to die off, so we can get some real reform with a new generation of leaders.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    NA, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    21474838

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Who here thinks there*s no sexual abuse in the Amish community, (i.e., pedophilia, incest, rape...)?
    Incest is not really frowned upon as much as people might think. Brother/sister marriages are not permitted, but they see absolutely NOTHING wrong with marrying 1st cousins. The Amish have incredibly high rates of birth defects, genetic mutations and Downs Syndrome due to many generations of getting naked in their own gene pool. They do not see any cause/effect in their action.

    As for rape & pedophilia, both are actually quite prevalent, as is physical spousal and child abuse. Not so much rape of a stranger in a back alley, but family/family friend type stuff. It all goes widely unreported because itís ďnot to be spoken ofĒ, and the community & church actively tamps these things down because it would tarnish their public reputation.

    Thatís right, they cover it up to protect their perceived purity, but do nothing to protect the victims or take any steps to curb future abuse.

    There is a very, very dark side of the Amish and it has nothing to do with any mafia. If/when you really look into things, their shine wears off pretty quickly and you realize they are very much like a cult, they just donít know it

    I am speaking specifically about the Amish, I do not have much knowledge of Mennonites and do not want to group them together, especially on an issue like this.
    Last edited by PickingPA; June 27th, 2020 at 07:52 AM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Think the Pennsylvania Amish would get on board just this once?

    Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    lol that was a dick post but funny as hell/ deserved i must admit...

    fun fact, the only reason they cant marry is because the church got tired of losing money and land when a priest died (family would inherit or they would have to "carry them"); once it became fashionable to have clergy in the wealthy and land-owning families, the good ole vatican and pope innocent ii outlawed marriage - saying a priest's family was their parishoners (lol)
    That explains why. Didn't know why they couldn't marry. That opened the door. I think it was a closet door. There is a parable of deceit bringing down the king for his greedy lust of another mans property (his wife). I guess they couldn't read.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 90
    Last Post: December 20th, 2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 10th, 2008, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •