Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Two Queens men caught trying to slip into NYC with $6,000 in fireworks bought out

Come in one way and go out the other with an exchange spot.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Default Re: Two Queens men caught trying to slip into NYC with $6,000 in fireworks bought out

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Back when Ed "Howmydoin?!" Koch was mayor and 42nd St. was nothing but peep shows and titty bars, that's when. Back when the place still looked like something out of The Seven Ups and The French Connection.
    Back when the bathroom of CBGB was legendary and Patti Smith punctured a lung on the floor doing the Worm in broken glass.
    Back when I got a Hickory Shampoo from a NYC police officer who was concerned that my attitude might get me into trouble...
    You know; back when we were young and indestructible. Back when the world was our oyster and we wondered with which sword should we cleave it.
    It is my position that NYC remains a filthy cesspool, albeit of a different flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    Come in one way and go out the other with an exchange spot.
    Sounds like you have experience.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

You guys are completely missing why so many places are freaking out about the fireworks.

The concern is the guerilla warfare effectiveness which has been demonstrated recently by antifa.

The Smoke bombs can choke you out like a tear gas grenade and they now sell pull pin versions.
    Mortar rounds have been used like hand grenades.
    Sparklers attached to a glass bottle will shatter it when the burn gets to the glass, the flame doesnt go out when thrown.

Glue a nail to a large bottle rocket and point it at a sheet of plywood and see what happens...

Hell, even just a single roman candle can break a riot line.

The inate fear of fire and death is strong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345