Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Exclamation Rep. Gaetz Calls on ATF to Cease Plans Restricting Arm Brace Usage

Congressman Matt Gaetz announced today on his podcast he is sending a letter to the ATF demanding they cease any plans to restrict lawful possession of arm braces, which are pistol stabilizing accessories, by American citizens.

“We understand that ATF is currently considering restricting one arm brace model owned by over 700,000 Americans,” Congressman Gaetz writes along with six other members of Congress. “We strongly urge ATF to cease taking any actions and reconsider or rescind any secret determinations which call into question the legality of firearms owned by millions of law-abiding Americans.”

https://breaking911.com/rep-gaetz-ca...m-brace-usage/

(Northumberland County)

Default Re: Rep. Gaetz Calls on ATF to Cease Plans Restricting Arm Brace Usage

Anyone know which model they're after at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Anyone know which model they're after at the moment?
    Not yet.

I just posted this without seeing this thread.

If you remove that stock, that gun is pretty much just a BB gun, couldn't kill a fly.
    I bet you guys didn't know that.

(Allegheny County)

Unelected bureaucrats passing their own laws, yet again. They're probably miffed they're not getting their $200 in tax stamps with people using braces instead of going the SBR route. FUCK THE ATF!

If they go after braces, we should riot. That's the way to do things nowadays right?

I see a crime being committed with one in the near future.
    I'm guessing it will be at that border checkpoint in seattle.

(Chester County)

Its called the administrative state. Its like having an unelected bitter tranny keeping businesses closed to get back at those that have made fun of that person for years.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Its called the administrative state. Its like having an unelected bitter tranny keeping businesses closed to get back at those that have made fun of that person for years.
    More truth to that remark than you could ever imagine...
    - bamboomaster

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Are you sure that you do not live in Illinois. Our gov. is that ugly little fat kid that everybody laughed at in school.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Montgomery County)

Yawn. I'm over this shit. This is such an easy mass non-compliance it's almost trivial. Even fair weather gun owners can laugh this shit off and sleep well at night.

BTW I'm not saying don't fight it, submit comments, lobby your representative, etc. I'm just saying if push comes to shove.... fuck the bureaucracy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast