Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default pcc subgun finals... pc charger vs pas akv

ok so as discussed on other threads, i was really struggling between these two... so i got them both!
    but i really think i want to settle down on one vs the other, with covid going i have not been able to shoot but looks like that is going to happen very shortly.

pc charger i like the modularity, glock mags, optomisitic about the aftermarket (carbine-length barrels, lightweight chassis, etc)
    akv just seems like a ton of fun, looks, everyone who has one seems to love them

unless something unexpected happens here, will be offering one of these up on the classifieds when it's all over.

stay tuned...

Default Re: pcc subgun finals... pc charger vs pas akv

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    ok so as discussed on other threads, i was really struggling between these two... so i got them both!
    but i really think i want to settle down on one vs the other, with covid going i have not been able to shoot but looks like that is going to happen very shortly.

pc charger i like the modularity, glock mags, optomisitic about the aftermarket (carbine-length barrels, lightweight chassis, etc)
    akv just seems like a ton of fun, looks, everyone who has one seems to love them

unless something unexpected happens here, will be offering one of these up on the classifieds when it's all over.

stay tuned...
    As you know I already have the AKV but I will keep my eye opened for your Ruger if and when it goes up.

Hope I have the funds.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: pcc subgun finals... pc charger vs pas akv

shot the akv today... 4 mags... it was way fun, damn this is gonna be hard. ran flawless, not sure why some complain of recoil or harshness - very smooth.