Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Target World - Covid class act

Finally made it back to the range today, and I think that they are being a class act over having to close down the range due to the Covid restrictions from Wolf.

They have extended the memberships by the amount of time that they had to close their range. Plus, since they aren't 'fully' open, they are giving the members the option of either restarting their membership when they go in, or if they want, paying $10 for the hour of range time and waiting until they fully open their range to restart the membership.

So if it is another 2 months before they can fully re-open, the membership is extended the full 5 months. If they restart now, it is extended by the 3 months they were closed.

I hope I explained that clearly enough, but it seem to be a very classy way of making sure their members aren't screwed over by the shutdown.

I paid the $10 since I don't hit it nearly as often as I'd like to, but plan on hitting it more regularly. I need to work on my arm strength.

Default Re: Target World - Covid class act

I saw the title and thought Target World had put together a class action suit over the shut down orders. I got excited for a moment.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin