Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Are you in on rallying as planned?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 63.46%
  • No

19 36.54%
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: ***PAFOA/PA2A RALLY on 6/8/20 1000*** IN OR OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I have a full trauma kit that I'll have in my backpack, but FOUR additional bleed control kits to hand out to our teams. If anyone has such things, please bring them. We'll also need the FRS/GMRS radios as well.
    Ill have my own blowout kit on me with extra TQs. I have a full medic backpack stowed in my car. I can bring it along, but ill also be wearing a PC and carrying mags, radio, and longarm. The backpack might be a little much for me at this point and I plan to leave it in the car unless someone else in the group wants to hump it.

I have two extra cheapo FRS radios I can bring for those without.

(York County)

I have a full trauma kit that I'll have in my backpack, but FOUR additional bleed control kits to hand out to our teams. If anyone has such things, please bring them. We'll also need the FRS/GMRS radios as well.
    I'll have a tourniquet, kaolin gauze, etc. kit as well. Not sure if I have a good chest seal, now that I'm thinking about it it's fairly dated (like me).

Bring water: a pack and a walk in 80F with no shade on the steps can add up quickly.
    t
    I'm on board with walking away. I learned long ago that discretion is the better part of valor.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I'll have a tourniquet, kaolin gauze, etc. kit as well. Not sure if I have a good chest seal, now that I'm thinking about it it's fairly dated (like me).

Bring water: a pack and a walk in 80F with no shade on the steps can add up quickly.
    t
    I'm on board with walking away. I learned long ago that discretion is the better part of valor.
    Expired adult AED pads work great (in fact better sometimes) for chest seals if you don't wanna spend the money on the brand ones.

Make no mistake, the people on our OWN SIDE that are against us showing up Monday are coming out of the woodwork. Tales of doom and losing all of our 2A rights are the business of the day.

We will not be deterred.

If there are people that want to "goad" us into something, we'll show them that they can't "goad" us into anything, just like they didn't in Pittsburgh, Richmond, and every rally in between.

We have a communication plan, we have a buddy plan, we have an identification plan, we have evac plans. All will be communicated ON THE GROUND. We're not going to post everything publicly for obvious reasons.

This will go down just like any other rally we have. And, at the first sign of trouble, we'll simply walk away. We are not going to get into a shooting match with anyone. I need everyone to be aligned with that. Remember, the capitol police may not necessarily be on "our side" this time since the official rally was cancelled.
    my work-time ponderings coincide with your post.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Dauphin County)

I just ordered 2 Baofeng UV 5R+, delivered Saturday. I'll bring both, although I don't know how to use them.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I just ordered 2 Baofeng UV 5R+, delivered Saturday. I'll bring both, although I don't know how to use them.
    I believe Mr_Gixxer wrote a handbook to help you. PM him.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Make no mistake, the people on our OWN SIDE that are against us showing up Monday are coming out of the woodwork. Tales of doom and losing all of our 2A rights are the business of the day.

We will not be deterred.

If there are people that want to "goad" us into something, we'll show them that they can't "goad" us into anything, just like they didn't in Pittsburgh, Richmond, and every rally in between.

We have a communication plan, we have a buddy plan, we have an identification plan, we have evac plans. All will be communicated ON THE GROUND. We're not going to post everything publicly for obvious reasons.

This will go down just like any other rally we have. And, at the first sign of trouble, we'll simply walk away. We are not going to get into a shooting match with anyone. I need everyone to be aligned with that. Remember, the capitol police may not necessarily be on "our side" this time since the official rally was cancelled.
    This is where the benefit of having a lot of former military and law enforcement individuals on our side really helps. Sure, ANTIFA's getting some kind of training, but nothing like you guys know. You have every possible scenario covered from what I see.

If I haven't told all of you before, I'm glad you're on our side of this and thanks for your CONTINUED service to this nation. I had the heart to serve like my father and grandfathers, but not the body/health unfortunately. So, I lead Cub/Boy Scouts instead and teach them how to shoot guns. At least I know first aid.

Ton of respect.

As Justin said, we walk away...the worst thing, even if justified, is to get into a situation that the media and Governor can and will twist to accomplish the opposite of what we're going to Harrisburg for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post

t

I'll bring a first aid/tool/supply sack as well. Pepper sprays too for evacuation if needed.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; June 4th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    No worries. Just watch a couple/few youtube videos. And since you have taken the first step..you should think about getting your HAM radio license. It's a good thing to have. We can talk more on Monday on the pro's and con's (actually there are no cons).
    Last edited by PA_Robert; June 4th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I believe Mr_Gixxer wrote a handbook to help you. PM him.
    I did see that, and will look into it tomorrow. Thx.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

FYI we're going to have help with security. I'll post details when we have them settled. These guys have been with us everywhere, from Pittsburgh to Richmond and Harrisburg.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast