Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default ***PAFOA/PA2A 6/8 RALLY PLANNING***

JUNE 8 RALLY IS CANCELLED / POSTPONED as of 3 June PM.

Ok since we're a week away and details are getting buried in the main thread, I wanted to make a new thread with the logistical details.

1. The rally will be on the capitol steps. Right now, they're barricaded halfway up from local reports. I've reached out to the organizers and asked for clear communication of the plan for Monday. I'll report when I get something back. They're meeting tomorrow.

2. There will be two PAFOA/PA2A muster times if you so desire to meet as a group;

LOCATION: River Street Garage TOP DECK, 218 North 2nd Street, Harrisburg PA. Unfortunately, it will likely cost 30 dollars to park > 4hrs. If this is too much for you, come anyway, we'll make sure the parking is taken care of.
    https://parkharrisburg.com/garages-a...ver-st-garage/

Times: 0900-0930, heading to steps at 0930.

I highly encourage you to reach out to your muster lead with your contact information if you so desire, to help ensure smooth coordination and to help find each other if we get separated in the masses.

3. Group identification: Those with PAFOA hats are encouraged to wear their hats. Another form of group identification will be discussed on location. This is to help identify our people if chaos happens.

4. Communications: Gixxer and pens87pgh are coordinating communications and will post details later.

5. Steps muster location: Where the red dot is located is where I intend on setting up if possible. This is subject to change based on what's barricaded, what's not, etc.

Last edited by Justin///M; June 4th, 2020 at 12:14 AM.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** PAFOA/PA2A 6/8 RALLY RESPONSE THREAD***

Thanks Justin
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Thanks for the two group/ two time option. see you at 9am. All I have is an NRA hat....actually....3 of them!

Thanks for all of the hard work you put into organizing these things. It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Will see you at 8.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Clinton County)

Comms are encouraged. If you are attending, please send me a PM for programming instructions.

If anyone is in the Harrisburg area and is also attending the rally PLEASE CONTACT ME via PM ASAP in relation to comms.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Montgomery County)

Thanks Justin.

Just to repeat, we are expecting this rally to be more interesting than usual due to obvious reasons.
    Communication is extremely important, don't show up as a loner this year, make sure you have a buddy.

Walk in with your buddy, stick to your buddy, walk out with your buddy.
    Make sure you and your buddy have each other's cell phone numbers.

Find the Poofa guys at the parking location or at the Poofa table at the Capitol steps.
    Check in at the Poofa table for information and instructions as this fluid situation evolves.

We want as many people as possible recording cell phone video throughout the rally.
    Please keep a cell phone and extra battery pack recording in a front pocket for video documentation.

Many of us are active/retired military or police.
    I am asking all our military and police guys to send me a PM before the rally.

Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Butler County)

To add on to what Bern said - BRING A TWO-WAY RADIO (FRS compatible). That'll be the best way to stay in contact, leave it on all day to listen for any comms. Contact Mr_Gixxer for channel details.

(Allegheny County)

If anyone needs a spare Baofeng radio for the day, I have at least 1 spare. I'm sure I have more (Amazon says I've ordered 7 over the years) but I can only find 1 extra right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Comms are encouraged. If you are attending, please send me a PM for programming instructions.

If anyone is in the Harrisburg area and is also attending the rally PLEASE CONTACT ME via PM ASAP in relation to comms.
    Check the PA2A convo, I asked you a question there.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Check the PA2A convo, I asked you a question there.
    Will do. Trying to keep up with messages while typing up detailed instructions for programming for those who need it for a Baofeng. I will also have a CHIRP file for those who can use it for quick programming. Give me a bit to get caught up.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast