Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** PAFOA/PA2A 6/8 RALLY RESPONSE THREAD***

All the original plans basically still stand. I'm not bringing T-shirts, we'll save those for next time. Same muster locations, but make it 0900 for all.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

This should be the main thread at this point.

(Berks County)

I'd keep it the one with the poll so I know how mush stuff to buy at the store tomorrow AM.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    All the original plans basically still stand. I'm not bringing T-shirts, we'll save those for next time. Same muster locations, but make it 0900 for all.
    Just wear about 20 of them and you can peel them off to hand out to the loyal PAFOA attendees. It's only supposed to be 80 degrees.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

One thing my dad told me when I was little, that stuck with me: Never give in to terrorists. I'm in.

(Franklin County)

If there is anyone who would prefer to come into town early and spend the night, I have a reservation with 2 queen beds that I'd be happy to share.

I'll be up that way on Sunday for a shooting match, so the room made more sense than 4 extra hours of driving.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

we need a way to identify each other, especially core members. we need an escape plan. we need secure comms. and honestly at this point i'd like us to move and function as a group of members to avoid getting any undesirables mixed in to cause trouble. we shouldn't be breaking up for anything, shouldn't be mixing with other groups or letting others get between us. hence the identification.

i have a way to identify us. there are many secure comms options and i've a few ideas to get out of dodge. wondering if we should even consider changing the meeting location to something offsite so we move in convoys to the parking. what is the likely hood someone will be waiting for us on the deck?

should we be expecting to crash in mogadishu? or do we feel this is mostly fluff to push us away and drum up great media.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    we need a way to identify each other, especially core members. we need an escape plan. we need secure comms. and honestly at this point i'd like us to move and function as a group of members to avoid getting any undesirables mixed in to cause trouble. we shouldn't be breaking up for anything, shouldn't be mixing with other groups or letting others get between us. hence the identification.

i have a way to identify us. there are many secure comms options and i've a few ideas to get out of dodge. wondering if we should even consider changing the meeting location to something offsite so we move in convoys to the parking. what is the likely hood someone will be waiting for us on the deck?

should we be expecting to crash in mogadishu? or do we feel this is mostly fluff to push us away and drum up great media.
    Already handled. Details to come.

Except I like your idea of a secondary meeting spot for gathering vehicles together to move to the garage as a group too. Might be easier to do if you could coordinate with people that will be coming in your direction.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post

Please sign up at PA2A.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast