Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** PAFOA/PA2A 6/8 RALLY RESPONSE THREAD***

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    we need a way to identify each other, especially core members. we need an escape plan. we need secure comms. and honestly at this point i'd like us to move and function as a group of members to avoid getting any undesirables mixed in to cause trouble. we shouldn't be breaking up for anything, shouldn't be mixing with other groups or letting others get between us. hence the identification.

i have a way to identify us. there are many secure comms options and i've a few ideas to get out of dodge. wondering if we should even consider changing the meeting location to something offsite so we move in convoys to the parking. what is the likely hood someone will be waiting for us on the deck?

should we be expecting to crash in mogadishu? or do we feel this is mostly fluff to push us away and drum up great media.

Agreed, especially on the point that we should stick together 100% of the time. I am not going to drink coffee in the morning so I won't need to use the bathroom. Even if someone needs to use the bathroom, we need to get back to Boy Scout basics and use the buddy system, or go in shifts.

Given the details of the threat, if we keep our group present but separate, we shouldn't be victims of someone mixing in to do harm.

Comms are in the works thanks to Gixxer. I purchased some radios just for this.

It's a real shame that our Governor has let our state capital get to the point where we have to plan a military-like operation just to visit and exercise our freedom of speech.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I believe Mr_Gixxer wrote a handbook to help you. PM him.
    Yep. In case there are still a few who missed it, send me an email address via PM and I can forward you the complete Baofeng programming instructions for the day.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Unless it was a credible terrorist threat against us by ANTIFA, I am not happy about the decision. If the decision was made based on this fake quarantine garbage the Governor is forcing us to abide by but won't himself as he marches with BLM...I'll be pissed at Metcalfe.

Right now, in these current times, are the exact time we need to solidify together to defend our rights.
    Funny how the rally was cancelled as Wolfie was doing his marching in Philly. I smell a rat.

(Northampton County)

Hello Mr. Gixxer, this is Liberty Lissa. You will probably not find any posts from me as I generally logon here to get info as you guys/gals are the most active. I'm planning on attending the Harrisburg event and would like to be in comms contact with those of you who will be there. I will PM you, just want to let you know on the actual thread before hand. If you want to "vet" me, I'm a friend of ETT.
    Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345