Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
we need a way to identify each other, especially core members. we need an escape plan. we need secure comms. and honestly at this point i'd like us to move and function as a group of members to avoid getting any undesirables mixed in to cause trouble. we shouldn't be breaking up for anything, shouldn't be mixing with other groups or letting others get between us. hence the identification.

i have a way to identify us. there are many secure comms options and i've a few ideas to get out of dodge. wondering if we should even consider changing the meeting location to something offsite so we move in convoys to the parking. what is the likely hood someone will be waiting for us on the deck?

should we be expecting to crash in mogadishu? or do we feel this is mostly fluff to push us away and drum up great media.

Agreed, especially on the point that we should stick together 100% of the time. I am not going to drink coffee in the morning so I won't need to use the bathroom. Even if someone needs to use the bathroom, we need to get back to Boy Scout basics and use the buddy system, or go in shifts.

Given the details of the threat, if we keep our group present but separate, we shouldn't be victims of someone mixing in to do harm.

Comms are in the works thanks to Gixxer. I purchased some radios just for this.

It's a real shame that our Governor has let our state capital get to the point where we have to plan a military-like operation just to visit and exercise our freedom of speech.