Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I guess the charade is over now?

There was a protest in little Sharon, PA yesterday ! i was visiting Family up there and couldn't believe my eyes that there was a protest there, a county that went for Trump at 62% ! THEY are well organized. It will only be a matter of time until they start being trained. How do we counter that ? We all sit on key boards and bitch but not organizing. You can have an armory and an ammo dump of ordnance but if we're not organized we will be picked off one at a time.

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by rangeofficer View Post
    How do we counter that ?
    The left has clearly defined goals, lots of cash and people with nothing better to do. Many of these protesters are just looking for a sense of community and belonging anywhere they can find it. This same drive has led many millions down dark, evil paths over the centuries.

We all have lives, families, jobs, business, football games, church, etc to attend and we all believe in leaving others alone. Unless we collectively decide that defeating "the left" is the most important thing in our lives, they will win eventually.

That collective awakening needs to happen fast , or we wont have jobs, homes, football games etc to worry about. No more kicking the can down the road. The time has come to counter protest hard !

(Westmoreland County)

There was a protest in little Sharon, PA yesterday ! i was visiting Family up there and couldn't believe my eyes that there was a protest there, a county that went for Trump at 62% ! THEY are well organized. It will only be a matter of time until they start being trained. How do we counter that ? We all sit on key boards and bitch but not organizing. You can have an armory and an ammo dump of ordnance but if we're not organized we will be picked off one at a time.
    I think, and this is just my opinion, that these "protests" are organized to recruit people into the left wing groups. I believe these groups are composed of American hating communist, black supremacist/segregationist, anarchists and other groups. The anarchists are the Brown Shirt SA's that we see riding skateboards (which "surprisingly" turn into weapons for beating people). The SA's taunt people and instigate violence. The others plan and coordinate the violence. I believe their ultimate goal is to create a war among factions in the U.S. in order to undermine our current system of Government, and usher in their desired form of government. These are mainly 20somethings. I don't know who is funding them. I'm guessing many of them are college students from well off families; hence, they don't need jobs and can spend their time planning/causing problems.
    How do we stop them? I'm simply amazed that our politicians are sitting on their hands. In the 90s, at least, these groups would be monitored and infiltrated. Their leaders might get arrested. But, we'd at least see coverage of this type of stuff. Now, nothing. Again, I cannot believe our government is not infiltrating these groups. I think I'm going to start bugging my state reps. We need to force the issue on our politicians to dissolve these groups. They've let them grow for 20+ years. No wonder they have the type of power they have today. When is the last time anyone has heard of the government taking steps to eliminate these groups? Trump FINALLY designated Antifa as a terrorist organization. Christ, we knew they were for 4+ years.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think, and this is just my opinion, that these "protests" are organized to recruit people into the left wing groups. I believe these groups are composed of American hating communist, black supremacist/segregationist, anarchists and other groups. The anarchists are the Brown Shirt SA's that we see riding skateboards (which "surprisingly" turn into weapons for beating people). The SA's taunt people and instigate violence. The others plan and coordinate the violence. I believe their ultimate goal is to create a war among factions in the U.S. in order to undermine our current system of Government, and usher in their desired form of government. These are mainly 20somethings. I don't know who is funding them. I'm guessing many of them are college students from well off families; hence, they don't need jobs and can spend their time planning/causing problems.
    How do we stop them? I'm simply amazed that our politicians are sitting on their hands. In the 90s, at least, these groups would be monitored and infiltrated. Their leaders might get arrested. But, we'd at least see coverage of this type of stuff. Now, nothing. Again, I cannot believe our government is not infiltrating these groups. I think I'm going to start bugging my state reps. We need to force the issue on our politicians to dissolve these groups. They've let them grow for 20+ years. No wonder they have the type of power they have today. When is the last time anyone has heard of the government taking steps to eliminate these groups? Trump FINALLY designated Antifa as a terrorist organization. Christ, we knew they were for 4+ years.
    You were so close then it slipped through your fingers.

HELLO, OUR GOVERNMENT IS THESE GROUPS!

JUST LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST.

and so many other places.

Regime destabilization for profit is kinda our thing.

(Mercer County)

It's the 20-35 year olds who are very savvy on electronics. My 17 y/o daughter could blast one thing out on instfaceyougram and a hundred people know about it. And since this age group is pretty much a useless form of life with nothing better to do than be on their phones and no jobs...they get a good turn out.

I found out about the Sharon "protest" through some keyboard warriors. I live in Mercer. I was there, on the side lines, and carrying. They were peaceful and protesting. I didn't march with them but I can support them as long as they protest the death of Floyd. I detest and will fight against the attitude of supremacy of .gov, the tyranny and arrogance the of .gov. and their hired guns. This includes the scumbag LEO who enforce illegal orders and use their position as brownshirts.

There is supposed to be a protest in Grove City on Thursday. A friend's friend has a business on the planned route. Needless to say, I will be there to protect a small business owner's business. More than likely the threat that we would deliver a serious attitude adjustment to the little pricks will more than likely keep it peaceful.

These little fucktards never had to suffer the consequences of their actions. Pain is a good teacher.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123