Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Riot Prep

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Riot Prep

Quote Originally Posted by Roland45 View Post
    I took a drive to the range today, saw where maybe 3 or 4 members signed in for the whole day. I was the only one at the range, guess everyone's saving their ammo for some reason or another. I had a great time, shooting the 10.5 in pistol with some 5.56 fodder, I had almost forgotten how utterly obscene the noise and muzzle flash could be from a short barrel. practice makes perfect
    I am not that concerned right now the, crims of the protest are on foot. when they decide to take this shit on a road trip that's when the practice will come in handy.
    Curious which range you go to. My range(Guthsville) has been closed since March and as of today still has no date for opening

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Curious which range you go to. My range(Guthsville) has been closed since March and as of today still has no date for opening
    Yeah, no doubt. The board really needs to step up and stop kowtowing to Wolf, his Tranny, and their never ending stream of "2 more weeks".

Just open and ask members to maintain distance on the firing line.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    A lot of the 'prep' was already "topped up" for COVID reasons. Ample supplies of frozen/canned/dried food, water, basic supplies, ammo, etc. Generator fueled up to the brim. etc.

This morning I cleaned ALL the guns, loaded ALL the magazines with HP, and reviewed our 'defensive plans' with the family: Who covers what, who's reloading for whom, etc.

FWIW, I don't actually see it going there. The folks doing this are weak-minded and have short attention-spans. I fully expect the media is about to realize their own ivory towers are possibly threatened and 'change the narrative' back to 'bad trump' and/or 'we're all going to die of covid' soon.

You did right by preparing for the worst case scenario but don't make the mistake of underestimating the enemy. They are well funded by Soros and other communist backed NGO's.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    also... living on a good block and investing time to make friends w good neighbors has been the best "prep" - you cant do these things alone. it would go really bad for a group wanting to bring some bullshit to my block and pose a threat to our kids/ community
    I'm in the NE, pretty quiet on my block. They are sticking to the commercial corridors mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    If you're not in an urban area, it won't impact you. These will remain city problems. If you live in the city, have as many mags as you can comfortably carry loaded and ready to go along with your armor. If you don't have a modern sporting rifle and some armor, I'd say you missed the window to prep for this event.

Tomorrow in my little town, of Boyertown some Pottstown protesters are supposed to show up. If they make trouble it could get ugly. The invisible empire has stood on our street corners before. Before you ask, no I am not one.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bml215 View Post
    I'm in the NE, pretty quiet on my block. They are sticking to the commercial corridors mostly.
    yeah same... pm me what neighborhood, made more friends in my area (reports of rioting can have that positive affect), hope to band together a nice little network here if possible

Just keeping vigilant/maintaining situational awareness. Home preps are fine as a result of the COVID Scare. Now going back and forth to work and spend 25 miles each way in the car with most of it on an interstate through an urban area. My truck has in it what I need to "be on the road". The only thing I am doing differently is carrying two spare mags instead of one for my G43x daily carry. PS: daughter almost got caught in one of these protests up in Hartford, CT while driving home from her hospital job. A few minutes later, she would have been stuck in traffic with protesters surrounding her.
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

(Allegheny County)

biggest excitement in my neighborhood this week was an illegally parked car blocking access to the ballfield across the street.

sigh.... we never get any action.

(Berks County)

That is pretty exciting.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Philadelphia County)

they are blowing up atms down here... lots of booms last night, my daughter goes "fireworks?"... i replied, "daddy might send off some later we'll see"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast